Sketo (on the hill)

Published 4/20/15 or Mon. April 20th, 2015

Adam sat on the top of the hill thinking. He wanted to tell his friend something but didn't know how to put it. After all you don't usually say in a conversation "hey I know you're my friend and all but I love you" yeah... no. I mean honestly when would you ever say that in a conversation. Plus both if them were completely different. Seto was so shy and secluded but Adam was so loud and outgoing. Guess opposites attract though. "Hey Adam." Seto said, sitting next to him. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Adam asked. "Wow rude, what am I not allowed to talk to my friend?" Seto asked. "No, it's not that its just- I mean I'm happy to talk to you- I just wasn't expecting- I'm just gonna shut up." Adam said. Seto laughed "I know you weren't expecting to see me." Seto said, Adam nodded. "I haven't seen you in like two weeks." Adam said. "That's because you never answer." Seto said. "Yeah, sorry I've just been busy."

"It's fine, just at least tell me when you're busy, so I know." Adam nodded. "Yeah... Seto can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Do you like anyone?"

"Well... yeah one person."

"Oh."

"But they'll never like me back." Seto said. "What makes you think that?" Adam asked. "I don't know just..." Seto paused. "Hey if they don't like you back then they're blind." Adam said. "Do you like someone?" Seto asked. "Yeah." Adam said. "Oh." Seto looked down. "Want me to tell you who?" Adam asked. "Sure." Seto said. "How would you feel if I said it was you?" Adam asked. Seto smiled and hugged Adam tightly. Adam fell back, not ready for the hug and both of them, close to the edge of the hill tumbled down it. They stopped rolling a few seconds later, by the time they stopped Adam was on top of Seto hands at Seto's sides. (I'm trying to not make this sound dirty... Its not working) Both of them blushed a bright pink and Seto looked away. "Hey Seto?" Seto looked back at Adam. "I love you and don't ever let yourself think that you're not adorable and perfect in every single way."

A/N~ well I think that's a good ending, what about you? Anyway I hope you enjoyed this one shot and IMA dedicate this chapter to Chapandacorn (I think that's how its spelled.) If you want to leave a request in the comments or message me all you need to do is tell me a ship and an optional plot other than that you're good. Um... I guess until next time PEACE!! :) :) :P