Simdil40/Simdil90 (frozen alternate)

Published 4/19/15 or Sunday April 19th, 2015

Simon walked around in his castle. Why couldn't he control it? He had lived with these powers his whole life so why was it so hard to deal with them now? "Simon?" Simon turned around to face the sound of the voice. He gasped and sucked in a breath when he saw Bodil. "Simon... your place... it's amazing." Bodil said. Simon laughed and smiled, nervously. "T-thanks... but what are you doing here?"

"I came to take you back."

"Back where?"

"Home, where you belong."

"N-no Bodil yo-you don't understand-" Simon shook his head. "I can't go back, I need to stay here." Simon said. "Why? Simon you need to be back home people need you, I need you." Bodil said. "I can't go back ok, th-these powers they could hurt someone, they could hurt you." Simon said. His voice was starting to sound panicked. "So what if I get hurt, I need to know you're safe."

"I can't Bodil I need to stay here, where I know I can't hurt anyone." Simon said. "Then I'm staying with you." Bodil said. "No you're not."

"I refuse to leave."

"You have no other choice"

"Yes I do, you can't make me leave."

"Just leave." A strike of ice hit Bodil right where his heart was. Bodil gasped, falling to the floor. Simon turned around, his eyes widening, fear and panic evident. Just then Baki walked in. He saw Bodil and ran over to help him. He got him up, putting an arm around his waist. "Come on, let's leave." Baki said. "I'm not leaving without Simon."

"Yes you are." Simon summoned a snow monster. The monster threw Baki and Bodil out of the castle. Bodil was far from done though, he wasn't giving up that easy.

A/N~ hey guys hope you enjoyed this one shot. This is the alternate ending to the frozen simdil I did. Since i was told to make bodil get struck with the power. #SimonisOPaf Anyway IMA dedicate this chapter to CJ_doez_fanfiction. um... if you want leave a request in the comments or message me idc and tell me a ship and an optional plot to make it easier until then I will see you guys... PEACE OUT!! :) :) :P

P.S- you guys are really special since I'm updating for the third time this day.