Ssuto (I'm here)

Published 4/14/15 or Tues. April 14th, 2015

Seto sniffled, his face was streaked with tears. He said on the bed, knees to his chest. Brice had left him, now he had no one. Everyone was out with their friends or boyfriends and Seto was alone. He heard the door creak and he looks up. Ian was standing there, Seto quickly wiped his eyes. "Oh, h-hey Ian." Seto said, his voice shaking. "Hey, you ok?" Ian asked. Seto took a deep breath, nodding. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Seto said. "Come on Seto, are you really? Your eyes are puffy, your face is pale, and your breathing is off, what's wrong?" Seto burst into tears and Ian wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. "H-he l-left me."

"Who?" Ian asked. "B-Brice." Seto said, his voice cracking. "Why did he do that?" Ian questioned. "I-I dont know." Seto said. Ian sighed, holding Seto tighter ans shushing him quietly as he cried. "Why aren't you out with everyone else?" Seto asked. "I didn't want to go, you seemed lonely so I wanted to stay." Ian said. "Why, I'm nothing special." Seto said. "You might not know it but you're really special to me." Ian said. Seto blushed, looking down shyly. "Really?" Seto asked, Ian nodded. "Of course, I care for you a lot and if nobody else is... I'm here."

A/N~ hey guys I'm sorta back on schedule anyway sorry If this isn't that good I had to rewrite the whole thing cause I wrote it on PSSA stratch paper and we're not allowed to keep it in case we give answers to someone else so everything I wrote was thrown away. Anyway IMA dedicate this chapter to LunarPandaESL... hope I did that right anyway hope you guys enjoyed this one shot (specially you Lunar since you kinda requested it) and if you want leave a request and I'll get to it ASAP. until then see you guys next time BYE!!!! :p