Munchinguniverse (thunderstorm)[reviewed]

Published 3/30/15 or Monday March 30th, 2015

A/n~ hey guys before you start reading this one shot I want you to know I wrote it as if they were kids like 9-10 years old so act as if they're younger rather than older.

Tyler whimpered as thunder sounded outside. He curled up under his blankets closing his eyes. Jason was currently asleep and Tyler was trying to avoid waking him up. The last thing he needed his friend to know was that he was scared of a little thunder. Another strike sounded and Tyler yelped, jumping a bit. He took a deep breath. He just needed to last for tonight, That was it. Another strike was heard lighting up the sky and inside the house. Tears started dripping from his face as he took deep breaths trying to calm himself. He whimpered, He didn't want to be here right now. It was terrifying especially with the thunder. "Tyler?" Tyler's eyes opened at the sound of his name. His blankets were pulled off of him and he yelped, looking up to see Jason standing there. "Tyler, are you ok" Jason asked. Tyler just nodded he couldn't speak when he could barely even breathe. "You're crying" Jason said sitting down next to him. "You're not even breathing right, Tyler what's wrong?" Tyler opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He just jumped as another strike sounded. "You're scared, aren't you?" Tyler nodded whimpering again. Jason wrapped his arms around Tyler pulling him close. "Don't be scared, it's not gonna hurt you" Jason said. Tyler moved closer to Jason, leaning into his touch. "See you're ok" Jason said. "J-Jason I wanna go home" Tyler said. "Tyler you can't, not in this weather it'd be better to just wait till tomorrow" Jason said. Another strike sounded and Jason wrapped his arms tighter around Tyler. "Tyler what if I stay with you for tonight" Tyler quickly nodded. "I promise you're not gonna get hurt" Jason said. Tyler closed his eyes He felt safe in Jason's arms. Before Tyler knew it he started drifting off to sleep and he had to admit this night went from the worst to the best. He could never ask for anything better then being with Jason.

A/n~ hey guys hope you enjoyed this munchinguniverse one shot I don't exactly know how I came up with this I guess I was just bored and went hey what if I do a one shot where they're both kids and Tyler is scared of thunder. (Since Tyler's a bottom only makes sense he would be scared and not Jason. My siblings actually told me the ship to do so yeah I mean what no I completely came up with this whole thing on my own.... Ok no I didn't anyway if you want leave a request with an optional plot to make it easier and until then PEACE OUT!!!