Setosolace (Repunzel)

Published 4/15/15 or Wens. April 15th, 2015

"I want to see what it's like out there."

"You're not allowed to, you know you're not."

"What's wrong with me exploring, for once I just want to see what it's like."

"You're to stay here whether you like it or not." Seto sighed and turned away. "I'm leaving I'll be back in two days until then you're to stay here." Seto just nodded, the door closed and he ran upstairs. He didn't understand. He just wanted to see what it was like outside the tower. Why did he have to stay here? Why was it so bad outside? He heard the downstairs door creak open and he froze. He heard a thumping sound and then the door to his room opened. He created two purple fireballs holding them in his hand. "Don't move any closer, I will not hesitate to shoot." Seto said. The boy took a step forward into the room anyway closing the door behind him. It was only then Seto got a chance to actually look at him. His hair was bright blonde sticking up and his eyes were a piercing blue. "I won't move, promise." The boy said. "Who are you?" Seto asked. His emotions were mixed with curiosity and worry. "Im Brice, what's your name?" Brice asked "Seto, why do you want to know?" He asked. "Well I just figured since you know my name I should know yours, what are you doing here anyway?" Brice asked. "Why is it any of your business?"

"Maybe because your inside a tower all alone and look like you haven't seen another person in almost 12 years." Seto put out the fireballs lowering his hands to his sides. "I haven't." He said. "What! How haven't you seen another person?" Brice asked. "I'm locked up in this place." Seto said. "So then why not leave?"

"And go where? Do what? I have no idea what's out there I wanna learn but I'm just..." Seto looked away staring out the window. "Scared?" Seto nodded. "So then come with me." Seto looked back at Brice. "I barely even know you all I know is you like busted into my house and for all I know you could be a murderer or something!" Seto exclaimed. "So what take some risks in life, Seto you're not gonna get anywhere if you can't trust." Seto sighed. Did he really want to trust this person? I mean sure he hadn't killed him... yet but he could. He really wanted to see the outside though wanted to see what it was like. "Fine, I'll go with you but if you try to pull anything I will not hesitate to kill you." Brice just nodded. He wasn't exactly scared of the sorcerer after all he wasn't gonna try anything and even if he did Seto wouldn't hurt him, he could tell. "So then come on!" Brice exclaimed happily. He grabbed Seto's hand and they ran down the steps. Seto's face was tinted pink from the fact Brice was holding his hand but he was still happy as ever. He was going to see the outside world.

A/N~ hey guys hope you enjoyed this one shot I was watching into the woods yesterday and saw the repunzel one and was like I wanna do that as a one shot so I started working on it. Anyway um... I am starting to run out of request the two I have I dont know how to plan them out right now so if you can leave a request and I'll get to it ASAP. Also two other things we're getting close to 2k, you know that means a reward kinda and I wanna make a story outta this kinda like skylox/merome/setosolace (auto corrected to stoppage) based off of Disney princess movies so tell me another princess movie to and maybe I can make a story out of it. Anyway I'm gonna go I have School in like ten minutes see you guys next time and bye :) :p