Skybop (Train rides)

11/9/15 or Nov. 9th, 2015

Sky sighed as he waited for the train to pull up. He was going to visit his friends today and the whole day had been a wreck. He was hoping it would get better once he got to his friends house. The train pulled up, making a loud screeching sound as it did. He grabbed his bags and sat in the back. Usually he was more social and happy but for today he was the complete opposite. After a few minutes the train started up traveling a steady pace on the tracks. Sky looked over his eyes catching a train worker with swept over hair, covering his right eye. He was talking to another person a few rows ahead of Sky. As he talked Sky stared at him lost in his own world. He was shaken out of thoughts when the train suddenly stopped. "It has just been brought to our attention that the train will be delayed for the next half hour." the train person said. (Fucking I don't know what to call them). Sky groaned, throwing his head against the back of the seat and closing his eyes. "Um... excuse me?" someone said. Sky opened his eyes looking towards the voice, his eyes slightly widening when he saw who it was. "Are you ok? You look kind of well... pissed." the boy said, sweeping his hair back slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... today has been a bad day." Sky replied. "Oh... well if you need anything, tell me. By the way, my name's Jin."

"I'm Sky." he replied and smiled. "See, that made you smile." Jin said, smiling back.

A/N~ I'm ending it here ok? ok. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed that one shot. If you want me to do a continuation I will. But other than that I think it's ok. Next up is a either Jasper or setozero Something involving a request. Anyway see you guys next time LUV YA!! :* :* :)