simdil90 (I won't hurt you)

Published 4/18/15 or Sat. April 18th, 2015

Simon yelped as he was pushed against the locker. Tears streaming down his face. "Aww look the little baby's crying" the gang laughed. Xavier (random name) pushed Simon farther up against the locker and Simon yelped. "What, do you want your mommy" they laughed again. Simon whimpered struggling to get out of Xavier's grip. Xavier pushed his hand against Simons neck. "I would suggest you stop struggling unless you want my hand to 'accidently' push closer and hurt you more" Simon closed his eyes. "P-please let m-me go" Simon said weakly. "Look the thing can actually talk" another voice said. "Now why would I do that" Xavier asked. "Because you don't want to get hurt yourself" someone said. "And what are you gonna do about it" Xavier asked. "You don't want to see what I can do now back off the kid" the voice snapped. "Fine but I'll be back later" Xavier said. He pulled his hands back. Simon fell to the floor with a yelp and thud. He winced in pain. "Hey are you OK" Simon sat up looking at the boy. He went to reach his hand closer and Simon scooted backward. The boy still moved closer and Simon backed up further until his back was against the locker. The boy put his hand on Simon's shoulder and Simon yelped. The boy pulled his hand back his eyes widening. "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said quickly. Simon looked down taking a deep breath. The boy picked up Simon and Simon automatically tensed. "Put me down" Simon said and pushed himself out of the boy's grip. Simon yelped once again as he hit the floor. "Hey don't do that you're gonna hurt yourself more"

"L-leave me a-alone pl-please don't h-hurt me"

"I'm not gonna hurt you I promise, look why don't I take you to my place fix you up huh" the boy said. Simon hesitated. "I promise I won't hurt you" Simon nodded although he didn't know why he was trusting this person. Simon stood up whimpering. "Do you need help" Simon nodded putting his hand against the locker. The boy picked Simon up again and Simon yelped closing his eyes. "Hey relax nothing is gonna happen promise you're not getting hurt anymore not with me here by the way I'm Martin"the boy said. "S-Simon"

A/N~ hey hi guys hope you enjoyed this Simdil one shot it's just like a sneak peak to my simdil book which I really need to work on... anyway I kinda didn't have anything to post so I decided to post this and I figured since a lot of people seem to love simdil they wouldn't have a issue with this as for the frozen simdil one shot I'm working on it I just havent finished yet and I'm still trying to work on the other request so if you want leave a request in the comments or message me idc and tell me the ship you want and an optional plot to make it easier until then I will see you... NEXT TIME!!! :) :p