Setotato/munchingsorcerer (confessions)

Published 5/18/15 or May 18th, 2015

Seto didn't understand it. It shouldn't be this hard to tell someone you like them. So why was it so hard for him to tell Tyler? Seto was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone shaking him. He shook his head and looked up at Tyler. "Seto, you ok? You blanked out and you're soaked." Tyler said. Seto had just noticed noticed it was pouring and his clothes were soaked through. "O-oh." Seto said. "Come on, I'll take you to my house before you get sick." Tyler said, Seto just nodded. Tyler grabbed Seto's hand and pulled him up. Seto blushed and looked down as Tyler put up the umbrella he was carrying. Tyler pulled Seto closer so he was under the umbrella and started walking. Seto walked next to him and shivered. He had just noticed how cold he actually was. The rain was pouring down pretty hard. The sound of it hitting the umbrella made it seem like it was gonna break. Tyler and Seto got about halfway home before Tyler looked over at Seto, noticing he was shivering. Tyler wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. Seto yelped in surprise and blushed. "T-Tyler."

"You were shivering, so I figured I'd try to help you warm up." Tyler said and shrugged. "H-hey... um... T-Tyler?" Tyler looked at Seto. "C-can I t-tell you some-something and pr-promise you won't h-hate me." Tyler nodded. "Yeah, of course I won't hate you." Seto took a deep breath. "I-I like... y-you." Seto mumbled quietly. Tyler's arm dropped from around Seto and he froze. "Y-you do." Seto nodded, closing his eyes tightly then opening them again. He looked at Tyler waiting for a reaction. Tyler looked back at Seto and noticed just then that the droplets of water on Seto's face weren't rain, they were tears. Seto was crying. Tyler reached his hand up and Seto flinched back. Seto thought he was gonna hurt him. "Hey... Seto?" Seto let out a hum, as if asking 'what'. "Listen to me, I'm not mad, I'm not gonna hurt you." Tyler put down the umbrella on a nearby staircase and used his thumbs to wipe away Seto's tears. The rain had slowed down going from pouring to drizzling. "T-then what are you gonna...Tyler w-what-" Tyler leaned forward, cupping Seto's cheeks and pressing his lips against Seto's. Seto kissed back almost immediately. Tyler's hands dropped instead wrapping around Seto's body. The two pulled back a few seconds later and Seto laughed. "What's so funny?" Tyler asked. "Now you're all wet." Seto said and chuckled. Tyler just smiled and kissed him again.

A/N~ well I think I did good, what about you guys? So anyway if you want leave a request in the comments or message me IDC. Until then see you next time luv ya guys :* :) :P dedicated to ABrotatoIsABrotato