SkyGazza (flashbacks)

Published 7/30/15 or July 30th, 2015

Gizzy closed his eyes going back through his memories of when he first met Sky.

Flashback~ age 8
"Sorry for bumping into you." Gizzy said. The boy looked up at him his eyes shining a bright yellow color. "That's ok, it was my fault." He replied. "I'm Adam but my friends call me sky, what's your name?"

"Gizzy, aren't you the boy across the street?" Sky nodded, a big smile on his face. "Yep! We just moved here a week or two ago." Sky said. "Yeah, I remember seeing you unpack."

"Sky come on, we have to leave!" Sky's mom called. "I have to go, wanna hang out tomorrow?" Gizzy nodded. Sky smiled and ran off to his mother yelling something about his new friend.

Flashback~ Age 13

Gizzy stumbled back as one of the kids pushed him. "Give me it back Max!" Gizzy yelled. "Aww does the wittle baby want his little girly heart charm back." Max chuckled. "Max back off!" Sky yelled from the end of the hallway, running towards Gizzy and Max. "Aww look, you're little boyfriend's coming to save you." Max said and laughed. "Max, give the charm back." Sky said. "Or what?" Sky glared at him before tackling him to the ground. He pinned Max's hands to the ground and grabbed the heart charm before getting up, grabbing Gizzy's hand and running off with Gizzy following. They ran and hid inside the supply closet. "You ok?" Sky asked, Gizzy nodded. "T-thanks." Gizzy said. "No problem, hey Gizzy?" Gizzy hummed in response, looking up at Sky. Sky took a deep breath and pressed his lips against Gizzy's. Gizzy wasted no time before kissing back. The two pulled back a few seconds later. "Gizzy?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." Gizzy smiled and hugged Sky, mumbling an 'I love you' back.

Flashback~ age 18

Gizzy smiled as Sky kissed his cheek. "You know I love you, right?" Gizzy nodded. "You mean everything to me." Sky said. "I know."

"No matter what, I'll always love you."

"Yeah, why do you keep saying stuff like this?" Gizzy asked. "I just... Gizzy I wanna know... close your eyes." Gizzy looked confused but still closed his eyes. "Ok... you can open them." Sky said. Gizzy opened his eyes to see Sky kneeling down with an open box, containing a ring. He gasped and smiled. "Gizzy... Will you marry me?" Gizzy nodded, his eyes filling with tears (don't worry they're happy tears).

Now thinking back on it made him smile. Him and Sky were so happy together. They were almost always together and nothing could ever seperate them. Even to this day, its still the same.

A/N~ hey guys hope you enjoyed this one shot it took me a while to come up with the plot and I dont really think the endings that good but anyway IMA dedicate this chapter to @gashfoot and see you guys NEXT TIME!!! :* :)