THANK YOU+ NEW REWARDS& BIG SECRETS

Published 3/30/15 or Monday March 30th, 2015

Hey guys as you know we reached 750 reads today let me first just say thank you honestly I never thought I would get this far and it makes me so happy that you would read my book out what like a million maybe even more books. The fact that I started this book this month and it already has more reads than three of my books that have been out for almost two months makes me super happy. I'm also proud to introduce that along with 750 reads comes a new surprise which is *weird drumroll* youtuber×reader. YEP I'm now going to start doing youtubers with readers instead of just youtubers with youtubers. Do not take this wrongly I'm still doing youtubers×youtubers but I want to make sure I have some variety in my book. So yeah um... I also want to do kinda like a list thing of how many reads we need to reach before the next reward and what that reward or whatever is so if I put unknown for something that means I don't know what I plan to do and you guys could leave suggestions in the comments of what I should do. Anyway without anymore time wasting here's the list.

1k~ Unknown
2k~ contest+rewards
4k~ Unknown
5k~Big secret (at least to me) is shared
7k~ Omegle (you'll see why I put it this high up later)
10k~ (you can tell I have high hopes for this book) Unknown

That's all I'll do truth is I think I'm aiming a little too high but anyway if you have anything for the unknown ones tell me and Maybe I'll put them down until then if you guys want leave a request between you and a youtuber or 2 mc youtubers with an optional plot so that's about it see you guys next time BYE!! P.s. the minecraft club still exist and I went last time it was awesome info at top in pic.