Simdil40/Simdil90 (mlp)

published 3/27/15 or Friday March 27th, 2015

Baki, Ghost, and Bodil walked through the forest. Hooves pressing against the soft dirt in the forest. Why did they ever try that spell? If they wouldn't have done it maybe their friend wouldn't be gone right now. Lost to the taste of fruits hanging from trees. "Does anyone see him?" Bodil asked glancing back at his friends. They all mumbled a no and Bodil shook his head. "Hey don't worry about it Bodil we'll find him and fix him" Baki said. "But that's the thing what if we can't-"

"Bodil calm down, look I have a plan."

(Time skip)

Mirrors sat in a circle a particularly big fruit covered by a sheet in front of another mirror. The scent of the fruit spread throughout the forest and not long after you could hear hissing. "Get ready to move the fruit" Baki whispered Bodil nodded. "Another hiss was heard and Bodil pushed the fruit out of the way. Simon's eyes widened and he turned away trying to escape the mirror, only to be faced with another. He stared at the mirror until a light blue aura (thingy whatever it was...) Surrounded him. He closed this eyes falling to the ground. Bodil walked over to Simon, head tilted to the side in confusion. "He's gonna be OK, right?" Bodil asked. "Yeah, he'll be fine" Baki said. Simon's eyes fluttered open looking at Bodil. Ghost and Baki walked off but the other two weren't paying attention. "You OK?" Bodil asked. Simon nodded and pushed himself up. "I'm sorry" Simon glanced back at Bodil. "Sorry for what?" Simon asked. "If I would've never asked you to help then this would've never happened-"

"Bodil don't be ridiculous I'm fine and I love to help you."

"Really?"

"Of course! You're my best friend."

"Yeah, but I should've listened to you."

"You should've but I'm OK with the fact that you didn't."

"Hey Simon?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

A/n~and done have to admit that it took a lot of thinking and I'm not even sure I did it right. Did it? Idk whether I was supposed to follow the original episode or change stuff or what. Anyway IMA dedicate this chapter to CJ_doez_fanfiction she gave me the idea to do a Mlp by the way this is based off Mlp:Fim episode 73 or at least it kinda is but if you want to go check it out I thought it was OK. Anyway if you want leave a request between any two Mc youtubers and I'll get to it ASAP anyway I have a Zekdil/Zexydil to write so see you guys later aka in like an hour.