Kktato/Munchingkomics (trip gone wrong)

Published 6/11/15 or June 11th, 2015

Tyler woke up to a knock on his door. He rolled out of bed and walked downstairs, opening his door slightly. Kyle was standing there, a smile on his face. "Hey Kyle." Tyler said, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Hey Tyler, are you doing anything today?" Kyle asked. "No, why?" Tyler asked. "I heard there's this new tour of the nether, I wanna check it out, since we've never been there before." Kyle said. "Are you serious?" Tyler questioned. "Yep." Kyle said and smiled. "Do you even know how dangerous that place is?" Tyler asked. "And? Come on Tyler, it'll be fine." Kyle said. "No way!" Tyler exclaimed. "Please Tyler?" Kyle begged. "No! Not a chance!"

"Why not?"

"We could get hurt!"

"Nuh-uh it's completely safe, trust me." Tyler hesitated before nodding slightly. "Fine... I guess." Tyler said. Kyle squealed and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He yelled happily. Tyler just blushed and nodded.

(Time skip at tour)

When they got there Tyler was already holding tightly onto Kyle's arm. It was as if he was a child. "Tyler relax, you'll be fine, we'll be fine." Kyle said. "I'm not taking any chances." Tyler said and shook his head. Kyle sighed and pulled Tyler through the portal with him. Tyler yelped and grabbed onto Kyle's arm tighter. When they arrived in the nether they were in a room full of cobblestone. Tyler looked around curiously. His grip on Kyle loosening a slight bit. They heard a noise from outside and looked up curiously. "K-Kyle what w-was that?" Tyler asked. "Don't know, we should go check it out!" Kyle exclaimed. "What! No, absolutely not!"

"If you don't then I will." Kyle said. "You would not." Tyler said. "I would to." Kyle said, Tyler sighed. "Fine let's go but hurry up." Tyler said. Kyle squealed and tugged Tyler along with him through a tunnel. They heard the noise again and followed where it was coming from. They walked out of the tunnel, automatically being faced with a burning heat. "K-Kyle." Tyler stuttered. "Come on." Kyle said and dragged him farther away from the tunnel. "Kyle where are we going?"

"To see where that sound is coming from."

"It could be dangerous."

"So?" Come on Tyler." Kyle said. Both of them paused when they heard a sound. It sounded almost like a baby crying. (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT OK). They turned around just in time to see a fireball hurling at them. Tyler yelped as Kyle pulled him out of the way.The fireball hit the ground and exploded some of the ground around it. "Tyler, Come on." Kyle said and pulled Tyler away. Tyler stumbled a bit before balancing himself and running with Kyle. Another fireball hurled towards them and they just barely dodged it. Part of the fire grazed against Kyle's arm and Kyle winced in pain. Tyler yelped as the fireball exploded. Kyle lead them into a tunnel and they sat against the wall. Tyler whimpered,  snuggling into Kyle's side. Kyle wrapped his arm around Tyler and they sighed. Tyler looked down and gasped when he saw the burn on Kyle's arm. Kyle looked at him, confused before noticing what he was looking at. "Kyle, what happened?" Tyler asked. "I just burned my arm on accident, it's fine." Kyle said, Tyler nodded. "How long are we gonna be stuck here?" Kyle shrugged. "We might have to find our way back." Tyler shook his head quickly. "I-I don't wanna go back out there, please Kyle." Tyler begged. Kyle shushed him and held him closer. "I know you don't, but we have to get back somehow." Kyle said. Tyler shook his head, whimpering. "Then let someone find us o-or something I-I don't-I-I cant-" Kyle cut him off. "We'll be fine, I promise." Kyle said. "K-Kyle, ple-please." Tyler begged, his eyes filling with tears. "Alright, if I tell you something will you come with me." Tyler shrugged. "I-I guess."

"Wanna know the real reason I wanted you to come here?"

"Sure."

"I wanted to ask you out and I figured you would like it, you know I thought it'd be romantic and cute... but I just ruined everything." Kyle said. "You didn't ruin it, it's really cute that you tried and I love it, even though now we're stuck." Tyler said. "Yeah, I guess that is kinda a downgrade, isn't it?"

"I'm with you so-I mean..." Tyler trailed off and blushed. Kyle chuckled and smiled. "You're so cute when you stutter." Kyle said. "Y-yeah." Tyler said. "So will you come with me now?" Kyle asked. "I-I guess so." Tyler said. Kyle hugged Tyler and kissed him. "I promise, I won't let you get hurt." Kyle said. Tyler nodded and got up. Kyle got up behind him, grabbing Tyler's hand. Kyle peeked out and looked around before walking out of the tunnel. Tyler followed behind him, gripping Kyle's hand tightly. They got back a few minutes later, thankfully they didn't run into anything... deadly. They didn't take much time to pause before hopping through the portal. The two tumbled through, falling to the ground next to each other. Kyle got up, pulling Tyler up with him and dusting himself off. Tyler dusted himself off and hugged Kyle. Kyle froze before hugging back. Tyler mumbled something before hugging Kyle tighter. "What?" Kyle asked. "I love you." Tyler said.

A/N~ That's a wrap. That was actually a lot of work but so worth it IMA dedicate this chapter to @Taco__Muncher__912

My friend actually helped me with the plot so... yeah anyway if you guys want leave a request in the comments or message I'm working on the other requests currently which should be up soon so see you guys in like an hour or two PEACE!!! :) :*