Setolox (smut)

Published 5/14/15 or Thurs. May 14th, 2015

"T-Ty." Seto stuttered out. Seto's hand were pinned at his sides and Ty smirked from above him. "Yes, Seto?" Ty asked. "W-What are you d-doing?" Seto asked. "Just having a little fun, Why?" Ty asked. Seto shivered and bit his lip. "I-I don't-" Ty cut him off. "Come on, just have some fun with me Seto, It's not gonna kill you." Ty said. Seto took a deep breath. "O-ok, I guess." Seto said. Ty smirked and got up, pulling off his shirt. Seto's eyes widened and he blushed. "Enjoying the view, Seto?" Ty asked. Seto blushed a dark pink and turned away. Ty pulled off his pants, leaving him only in his boxers. "Come on Seto, you're acting like you've never done this before." Ty said. Seto bit his lip and looked away. "You've never done this before, have you?" Ty asked. Seto shook his head slowly. "Why didn't you tell me?" Ty asked. "Cause it's weird, you don't usually tell your friend this stuff." Seto said. "Yeah that's true,  but you also don't usually get this far with a friend either." Ty said Seto shrugged. "Just do what feels... natural I guess." Ty said. Seto hesitated before pulling off his shirt slowly.Ty glanced at Seto and watched as Seto took off his pants throwing them across the room somewhere with the rest of the clothing. Seto stood there shifting awkwardly. Ty grabbed Seto's hand and pulled him over to the bed before pushing him on it. Seto shifted uncomfortably and bit his lip again. Ty dragged Seto's boxers down slowly before sliding off his own. Seto's eyes widened at the sight of Ty's member. (I FEEL SO DIRTY WRITING THIS o.O). "T-Ty." Seto said. "You really shouldn't stare Seto, It's rude to stare." Ty said. Seto looked away his face tinting pink. "I guess I'll let it slide though." Ty said. "S-so are we g-gonna..." Seto trailed off. "You really wanna?" Ty asked Seto shrugged. "I-I g-guess." Seto said. "Alright,  then lay on your stomach." Ty said. Seto flipped over, laying on his stomach. Ty reached over, grabbing a bottle of lube. Seto jumped and flinched away when he felt something cold on his entrance. "Relax Seto." Ty cooed. Seto took a deep breath and buried his head in his arms. Ty inserted a finger in Seto's entrance and Seto gasped at the feeling. Ty pushed his finger in and out slowly. Seto was just getting used to the feeling when Ty, unexpectedly, slipped in a second finger. Seto winced at the pain from the stretch. "Relax." Ty said. "K-kinda hard to r-relax when you have your-ngh-fingers in my ass." Seto said. Ty chuckled.  "You'll get used to the feeling. " he said. Ty's finger moved deeper and Seto gasped as Ty hit something. "W-what is that?" Seto asked. "Your sweet spot. " Ty said. Ty slipped in his final finger and Seto closed his eyes. Ty moved his fingers deeper and Seto sucked in a breath as Ty hit his sweet spot again. "I think you're ready now." Ty slid out his fingers. He grabbed the bottle of lube and put some on his member. "Seto, turn around." Ty said. "W-why?" Seto asked. "Because I wanna look at you while I'm loving you." Ty said. Seto flipped over again, taking a deep breath. "You sure you wanna do this Seto?" Ty asked. "Ty if I didn't wanna do this I would've stopped you a while ago." Seto said. Ty shrugged and threw Seto's legs over his shoulders. "This is gonna hurt." Ty said Seto nodded. Ty pushed in slowly and both of them moaned Ty from pleasure, Seto from pain. "Tell me when to move." Ty said. Seto nodded not trusting words. He waited for a few minutes before he nodded again. "M-move." Seto said. Ty started to thrust slowly and Seto gripped the sheets under him. "Oh N-notch." Seto said. "Damn Seto, y-you're so t-tight." Seto panted and gripped the sheets tighter. "N-notch T-Ty just f-fuck me." Seto said. Ty stopped and both his and Seto's eyes widened at what he just said. "O-oh N-notch I-I didn't-" Seto was cut off as he moaned. Ty thrusted faster and chuckled. "Wow Seto, I didn't know you could say that stuff." Ty said. "Y-you-ngh-know I-I didn't mean t-to." Seto said. "Yeah, yeah." Ty went deeper and Seto gasped. "T-Ty th-there." Seto said and let out a moan. "T-Ty h-harder." Seto moaned out. Ty went harder and Seto panted, closing his eyes. "T-Ty I'm cl-close." Seto said. "M-me to, can I cum inside you?" Seto nodded. Ty thrusted faster and both of them moaned as they came. Ty pulled out and flopped on the bed next to Seto. They both were breathing heavily. "He-hey Seto?"

"Yeah?"

"How was it?"

"How was what?"

"Your first time."

"Absolutely perfect." He said and smiled.

A/N~ hey guys hope you enjoyed this smut (854 words) this was actually my first time writing smut so I mean I guess it's good I had two people look over it for me one was TinaWrites and the other was alleycat01134 I am still working on the other requests it's just this got brought up in conversation yesterday and I decided to make it plus I already had the idea in my head anyway if you want leave a request either message or comment and I'll get to it ASAP until then see you guys next time LOVE YA(OI) :P ;)