simdil90 (hide and seek+fluff i guess)[reviewed]

Published 3/10/15 or Tuesday March 10th, 2015

"Simon come on"

"I don't want to"

"But I want to go outside"

"Then go by yourself" Simon had come over and bodil had been trying all day to get him to go out. "I don't want to" Bodil said. "Why not"

"Because you're my friend and its lonely at the park by myself"

"How's that my issue"

"B-because it just is"

"You have to give me a reason"

"Fine if you won't get up then I'll make you"

"What do you mean" Simon yelped as Bodil picked him up opening the door and carrying him outside. "Bodil put me down" Simon said squirming in his grip. "No you wouldn't get up so I'm making you"

"Bodil this is completely unfair" Simon whined. "How is it unfair"

"Because you know I dont like going outside and you know I can't get out of your grip"

"Oh come on Simon what's it gonna kill you if your outside for one day"

"Yes" he stated crossing his arms. "This is the first nice day we've had in months just stay outside with me for at least 15 minutes"

"Fine but after that I'm going home"

"Fine" Bodil carried Simon the rest of the way putting him down near a park bench. "So what do you want to do" Simon asked. "I don't know play tag or hide and seek something" Bodil said. "What are we four" Simon exclaimed. "No but you're never too old to play hide and seek or tag" Bodil said. (True words Bodil) "Fine we can play hide and seek" Simon said. (For the record in this story I made them younger they're like 13-14 I figure that's when most relationships start plus could you imagine younger bodil and simon running around at the park I think it'd be cute no matter how old they are) "Yay thank you at least you're doing something" Bodil said. "That's only because you're my friend" Simon said bodil shrugged. "Whatever who's hiding first"

"I will" Simon said Bodil nodded covering his eyes. "OK I'll count to 20" Bodil said. Simon just nodded even though bodil couldn't see him. Bodil started counting and Simon hid underneath the slide. Since he wasn't exactly tall he didn't have much trouble. "20" Bodil said Simon tilted his head confused had it already been 20 seconds? He sat there silently giggling as Bodil walked around looking for him. Bodil had never been exactly good at this game. They both knew that from the time they were kids younger kids. Simon yelped as arms wrapped around his waist dragging him out from under the slide. "Found you" Bodil said and Simon blushed as he realized Bodil's arms were still wrapped sorta tightly around him. Bodil let go of Simon dropping his hands to his sides. "You scared me" Simon said. "Well you didn't answer when I said found you so I just dragged you out" Bodil said shrugging. "Can we play another game" I asked Bodil nodded. After a few more games of hide and seek, tag and some talking Bodil and Simon had now noticed the sun setting over the horizon. Simon blinked a few times he was only supposed to be here for 15 minutes. Had he been so lost in playing with Bodil that he hadn't realized how late it was? "Simon come up here" Bodil called from the top of the playground set. Simon turned and ran over to the top of the set sitting next to bodil. Up here they had a perfect view of the sunset. The colors of pink, light orange, and purple filling the sky. Simon put his hand down in between him and Bodil. It was only a few seconds before he felt Bodil's hand on top of his. Both pulled their hands back quickly a light blush covering their cheeks. "Uh... H-hey Simon"

"Yeah"

"Can I tell you something" Simon nodded. "I-I love you" Simon looked at him quickly. "Y-you probably h-hate me now don't you" Simon shook his head his look of shock turning to a smile. "No for the record I love you to" Bodil smiled and turned back to look at the sunset. Simon put his head on Bodil's shoulder yawning. Bodil held hands with Simon the other wrapped around Simon. As they watched the sunset both boys knew they would be together forever

A/n~ hey guys hope you enjoyed this fluff(I guess) one shot IMA dedicate this chapter to CJ_doez_fanfiction cause she gave me the idea and CJ I hope you're sastified with this cause I'm not really good at writing fluff and I couldn't tell if you wanted both the ideas together(I'm kinda stupid so..) Because you did give me two but just tell me if I did good and once again if any of you have any requests and it doesn't have to be on this ship tell me and I'll try to get to it ASAP so love you guys and see you later :)