Simdil90/Simdil40 (incidents)

Published 4/4/15 or Saturday April 4th, 2015

"Seto what the hell did you do?!" Simon exclaimed. "I don't know I just asked him to test out a potion I didn't know it would do this." Seto said pointing at bodil. Bodil looked up at Seto tilting his head to the side in confusion. "Why, what's wrong?" Bodil asked Simon sighed. "It's nothing just-can you go in the other room for a bit" Simon asked. Bodil nodded running into the other room. Although he still listened in on the conversation. "You turned him into a damn kid!" Simon said. What he was a kid? I mean he knew he felt shorter but a kid! (Bodils like 8-9) "Yeah, yeah I can see that but I mean at least he's not a baby." Simon sighed in exasperation. "You're lucky you fucking didn't turn him into one, can you turn him back?" Simon asked. "Yeah but it'd take a few hours." Seto said. "What am I supposed to do with him for a few hours?" Simon asked Seto shrugged."I don't know take him to the park or something." Seto said. Simon rolled his eyes and turned around going into the other room. "Hey Bodil is there something you want to do or somewhere you want to go?" Simon asked. "Can we go to the park like Seto said?" Bodil asked. "Sure come on." Simon said. The park happened to be right around the corner from Seto's house and kids were there almost all the time. Which Simon didn't mind spending every second with Bodil its just... he would've rather spent it with him as an adult even though they weren't together. As soon as the park was in sight Bodil was already running off to the park. Simon sighed sitting down on the park bench, closing his eyes and laying his head back. It was almost an hour before Bodil tapped Simon and Simon quickly looked over at him. "Can we go home?" Bodil asked letting out a yawn. "Yeah well... we can go back to seto's house." Simon said Bodil just nodded. Simon and Bodil walked back to Seto's house, Bodil automatically lying on the couch closing his eyes Simon sighed. "I wish I could tell you how I actually felt but I can't maybe one day I will." Simon said. "Hey Simon?" Simon turned around quickly looking at Seto. "Hey, what is it" Simon asked. "I finished making the potion, you ok?" Seto asked. "Yeah, I'm fine should I wake Bodil up now?"

"You can if you want." Simon lightly shook Bodil, who's eyes opened quickly. "Hey Seto finished the potion." Simon said. "Alright where is it?" Bodil asked. Seto handed him the potion and Bodil drank it quickly. It only took a minute or two before Bodil was back to being well... how he was originally before the potion. "So now that that's over with..." Bodil pushed his lips against Simon's wrapping his arms around him. Simon stood there shocked but quickly recovered and kissed back. They both pulled back. "You know you could've told a while ago that you loved me. " Bodil said. "So I'm assuming you heard me then when I was talking." Simon asked Bodil nodded. "Yep but that's ok can you do me a favor though?" Bodil asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just remind me to never try Seto's potions again" Simon smiled and nodded.

A/N~ I probably should've ended that differently but eh... anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot IMA dedicate it to CJ_doez_fanfiction who asked me to do a one shot where Bodil gets turned into a kid (the death of Simon) anyway if you want leave a request and an optional plot until then see you guys NEXT TIME!!! :) :) :P