five

Kilton, Harley, and Jesse were all out for the day so I was laying in the gaming room. As I laid there, I heard the door bell ring.

I sigh as I slowly stand up. I make my way to the door, wondering who could be here. When I open it, Owen was standing on the other side.

I look down to see he had snacks. We've been talking for the past few days and got super close. We non stop text and he's hilarious,

"I didn't know you were coming." I smile towards him. I step aside so he could come inside.

"You said you were alone so I wanted to hang out with you." He told me as he walked in.

He had on blue joggers and a white shirt. "I brought some snacks but don't worry, it all suits your diet." I didn't know he did all of that.

"Thanks, Owen. You didn't have to." We walk into the gaming room and sat down.

He sat his bag down and looked at me. "You have a habit of making yourself comfortable don't you?" I ask with a hint of laughter.

He shrugged as I rolled my eyes. "I was hoping you would want to watch Julie and the Phantoms today." I don't have anything else planned.

I agreed causing Owen to smile. He set it up for me as I got under my blanket.

He turns it on as I get comfortable. Our shoulders were touching when the show started.

They started playing music, which made me sit up. Owen was playing drums.

He was actually pretty good. I look over at the blonde in shock. "You play drums?" I ask in shock. He looks at me softly.

"Yeah. It's more of a hobby but I enjoy it." He shrugs.

I listen to it while he plays. The song was really good. Hell the whole show was good.

I intensely watched it with him. We were at the scene where they were all crying.

Charlie's character, Luke, stood up and walked towards Julie.

"No music is worth making, Julie, if we're not making it with you. No regrets." I couldn't help but let tears slip.

That line was super depressing. But it was also sweet.

I cried even harder when they actually hugged each other. Even though it's supposed to be a kids show, it was super good.

The songs, the lines, the acting, everything. When it ended, I was wiping my tears.

"Did you like it?" He asked looking over at me. I nodded as I wiped my tears.

"Yeah but I didn't want to cry in front of you." I admit. He frowns over to me.

I take a deep shaky breath. "So, who was your favorite?" He asked with a little smile on his face.

I know he was asking because he wanted me to say him. "Reggie. A hundred percent." I joke.

He didn't laugh or anything. He looked at me with a happy face.

He looked like he was going to cry. He had a look on his face like his long term girlfriend finally said I love you.

"Are you okay?" I ask as he literally shakes it off. He takes a deep breath.

"Yeah. That just reminded me of something someone once said." I wonder what he meant.

I didn't wanna push it though. "Just because your show made me cry, you have to get me a milkshake now." I joke with him.

He stands up and reaches out his hand. I look up at him strangely. "Come on, Saylor. We're getting you a milkshake." He smiles.

"Unless you can't drink it." I shake my head no as I stand up.