epilogue

fifteen years later

"Do we have to hike?" Josiah, our son, asked. Two years after tour ended, Owen proposed.

I said yes, of course, and we got married here in Maui that winter. A year later, on December ninth, I gave birth to Josiah.

He's the oldest, almost thirteen. We then have a daughter named Malia, she's the middle child.

We decided to have one more and we have a seven year old boy named Levi.

Josiah is like us, he loves to drum. We've tried to teach the other two but they don't enjoy as much.

Malia is the more artistic one out of the three. And Levi loves the outdoors and doing things outside.

They've seen Julie and the Phantoms a handful of times. Owen filmed more seasons for it when I would be home.

Hey Violet opened up for Five Seconds of Summer one more time, and then we had a couple more headline tours.

We still play together, just not as much. I loved touring so much. But I love my little family even more.

Hearing Josiah complain made me laugh to myself. "If Levi can do it, you can do it." Owen told him.

"Plus there's something we wanna show you if it's still here." I smile to my husband.

It was our first vacation out to Maui as a family. We've been meaning to come here again, but we've been so busy we haven't had time.

Everyone else has been doing amazing. Charlie and Kira got married and had kids.

Nash's acting career took off and he was in a bunch of shows and movies. Winston became an author and wrote books.

They're married now. Jesse and Harley married and they have kids of their own. Jeremy and Carolynn eventually had kids.

That leaves of Kilton and Dani. None of us saw it coming but they started dating which lead to their wedding.

I'm happy for everyone, we all found our happily ever after.

We get to the swimming hole and found the log. Owen and I bent down to look to see our initials were still engraved.

I think back to the moment. We were so young then, so naive. But we were in love. "Mom, what are you looking at?" Malia asked.

"Last time we were here, I wrote mine and your fathers initials on this log. And it's still here." They looked at it in awe.

"It says SE though." Levi is a gifted reader. He picked up a book when he was about five.

"My last name wasn't always Joyner. It was Edwards." I tell them.

They smiled lightly. Owen and I looked at each other. "Your mother and I actually met right here." Malia gasped.

She wanted us to tell her the story. "Long story short, your mother twisted her ankle and I caught her from falling."

I rolled my eyes. "So mom gave me her clumsiness?" Josiah asked causing Owen to laugh. He bent down to high five his son.

"Can we get in the swimming hole?" Levi asked as I sigh. I nodded as they go into the swimming hole.

Levi knows to not get too deep but I still watched over him. "Brings back old memories." Owen tells me.

I nodded in agreement. It made me feel young again. "Sometimes I want to relive those. But I'm happy with making new ones."

He was looking at me softly. "I'm just happy the kids are here." I realized I was feeling this way before.

It was at the arcade slash bowling alley. I smiled to myself as I look at my cherry charm bracelet.

I feel infinite.

•the end•