fifteen

"Twenty minutes!" My sister cheered. We had twenty minutes until our album drops.

Everyone was here. Even Dani and Winston. "My balls feel like it's in my throat." We all look at Kilton questionably.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Winston laughed at him. He just shrugged as we stand in a line to do shots.

We all counted to three and took the shots together. I gag at mine, causing everyone to look at me.

"Why the fuck did you give me RumChata?" I ask Kilton. He was silently laughing at me.

"Prank war champion, in the house!" I look at him with my eyebrows raised. "We all know I'm the prank war champion."

He shook his head toward me. "Lets have a prank war then." He suggested. It sounded like a lot of fun.

"If you two have a prank war I'm so in." Charlie spoke up. Owen agreed and wanted to join in.

So we made up a list of who's doing the prank wars. Since Nash can't be here, he's out of the war.

Charlie, Owen, Kilton, Jeremy, Kira, Dani, and myself are doing the war. Winston, Harley, Jesse, and Carolynn were gonna be the judges.

After we got the list, we started making up the rules. The first rule we made up was the biggest one.

We couldn't perform a prank unless we had at least three of our 'judges' there. They were going to be keeping track of the points.

Whoever has the most points by the end, wins. We have until April twenty-third to get all of our points up.

So we have a little over two months. Another rule we have is nothing to get the other person arrested.

So basically nothing against the law. We can do fake arrests but no pranks that could actually get us arrested.

I couldn't wait to win and become prank war champion.

We all look in between each other, feeling the tension. "Remember, it officially doesn't start until we all wake up tomorrow." Kira reminded.

"What does the winner get?" Jeremy spoke. It was a good question. It has to be something good.

Something to motivate us to work harder. "It has to be something good." I tell them. They all nodded in agreement.

"The one who has the lowest score has to buy the winner food for a year." Nash suggested. We all looked at him strangely.

We just shook it off and looked at each other.

"What about a free vacation to Hawaii?" Charlie suggests. "Losers have to chip in and pay and winner goes for a week." He suggests.

It's not a horrible idea. "You're all going down." Jesse smiled. We all shook hands to agree to the rules.

"Guys." We heard Harley speak up. I look over to see her in shock. She looked up from her phone over at us.

We were all silent. "It's ten past midnight. Our album dropped." We all drop our jaw. We all started cheering.

Once we got done with cheering, we all started laughing. "Of course that would be us." Jesse laughed.

"We would be the one planning a prank war instead of promoting our music." I joke with them.

We all downloaded our music and listened to it for a little bit. After a while, most of everyone was asleep.

"Can I stay here tonight?" Owen asked. "Of course." I smile. So it looks like Owen is going to be my first victim.

I secretly made a group chat with the judges, telling them I was pranking Owen. "Do you wanna have a sleep over in the gaming room?" I smirk.

"Sounds fun. Let's do it." I blew up the air mattress so we could sleep on it. Carolynn said she would come over to help.

Owen is a heavy sleeper so I figured when we wake up, we can put him in the pool.

We watched a couple episodes of a show and then fell asleep.

Whenever I wake up, Owen was luckily still asleep. I got out from under his arms and got away from him.

I quietly and quickly make sure Harley and Jesse are awake. I could hear them in the music room talking so I went in there.

They were playing with their guitars as I smiled. "Hey people." I smile. They looked up and also smiled.

"I told Carolynn we were awake for the prank. She's almost here." Good, things are in motion.

"Good, Owen is still asleep." As we talked, Carolynn walked in. She was wearing a hoodie and leggings.

We worked out our plan and went downstairs. Owen was peacefully asleep.

He looked cute, I have to admit. But I have to start this sooner than later.

"Jesse and I will drag him out. Can you two make sure the back door is open?" They nodded as they walked away.

I took my pillow and blanket off as we started pulling the air mattress. He was heavier than I thought.

When we got to the back door, it was open. We all pulled him out so he wouldn't wake up.

When the warmer air hit us, he stirred a little. We all stopped and froze, worried he had woken up.

"I thought you said he was a heavy sleeper." Harley whispered yelled. "He is!" I whisper to her. We waited for a moment,.

But he didn't move again. We started walking closer to the pool. Once it was close enough, we went to the side where his feet are.

"Lightly push so he doesn't feel the water." I explain. They all nod and agree. We lightly push, but enough for him to go in the water.

We all started snickering as he went to the water. Before we pushed him in, I grabbed his phone.

"What's the plan?" They all turn to look at me. "We wait until he wakes up." They all chuckled.

"Let's go make breakfast." Jesse smiled. We walked inside, and left the blonde boy on the air mattress.

We all cooked and I was in a good mood. When we get done, we heard something outside.

"Saylor Ashton!" I heard from outside. I grimace at the three downstairs.

"I think someone woke up." Harley laughed. I went outside to see Owen standing in my pool, drenched.

I tried to hold back my laughter. "Take a swim?" I jokingly ask. He didn't look too happy.

"You wanna tell me why I'm in the pool?" He asked. I could hear a hint of laughter in it.

I bit my lip as I walked over towards him. "Welcome to the prank war." I sweetly tell him.

He flips me off as I laugh at him. "I'll get you a towel." I stand up to go inside.

"Wait!" I turn around and go to him. "You okay?" I ask bending down. "You look pretty." He reached over and grabbed my hand.

Before I knew it, he drug me under the pool. I quickly swim to the surface. I move my hair out my face as I gasp for air.

He was smirking over at me. "Welcome to the prank war." He repeated what I had told him.

I chuckle softly as I look at him. "We're swimming with our clothes on? Awesome!" Kilton joked.

He ran over and jumped into the pool. Owen and I laughed as he swam up.

He looked over and saw the Air Mattress in the pool. "Why is that in the pool?" He questioned.

Owen and I just looked at each other and laughed.

This is a perfect way to start the pranks.