sixteen

These past couple of weeks have been insane. We're all taking the prank war seriously.

So far, Kilton is in the lead. Sadly, Dani was in last place so I told her I would help her with a prank.

Us two, Winston, Jesse, and Harley were in my room  trying to figure something out.

"The thing is, who are we going to pull it on?" I ask. I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Jeremy is recording, Owen is out with Kilton, and Charlie and Kira are together." Jesse listed off.

I sigh. "What about pulling it on Kira and Charlie? Double the people, double the points." Winston reminded us.

I laugh while thinking about it. "Why don't we rush over there and say Charlie's nudes got leaked." I laugh.

"It's not bad." Dani admitted. "Yeah, but they'll know it's a prank when we come inside with you." Jesse reminded us.

I sit up with an idea in my head. I was resting on my elbows. "I know that face, Saylor. What are you thinking about?" Harley asked.

"We said three of you had to be with us when we pull it. But we never said you had to be with us physically." I smirk.

I was so proud of myself for thinking of it. They all look at each other with growing smiles.

"Dani and I ask if we can come over and hang out. They say yes so we all go over there." I start to explain.

"You three wait in the car while we go inside with you guys on facetime. So they can't hear you, we'll each have one airpod in."

Everyone looked surprised. "We hang out for a little bit, and then bam. We bring up the news." I tell them the plan.

"You're a fucking genus." Jesse smiled. I smiled to myself. Dani gasped.

"I remember Owen telling me that Charlie doesn't get on his phone when they're together." Where was she going with this?

"Before we go over there, we have to tell his fan base we're pranking him and get it trending on twitter." This plan was perfect.

When you get great minds together, things are amazing. So we did our plan. I went on twitter and told everyone what do to.

And within twenty minutes, it was almost at the top spot. "I asked Kira if we can come. She said it was okay." Great.

The plan was going perfectly. We all hoped in my car to leave. Dani and I rode up front as the other three sat in the back.

We put the airpods in as we drove. "It's at number one now. Everyone's keeping it up." Harley spoke.

I smiled to myself. "Saylor, if you want, you can take half the points for this one." I was shocked.

"Dani, this is your prank. I wanna help you get off the bottom." I tell her. She shrugged as I drove towards Kira's.

Nash is about to move so he's been busy looking for an apartment to rent.

"You thought of most of it. You deserve it." I wanted to say no. That she should have it. But I want this Maui trip.

"Dani's right. Just let it happen." I agree with her and Winston. We also said we couldn't work together.

So we're not breaking any rules. Charlie and Owen worked on a prank together against Jeremy.

I also did another prank with Kira against Owen. When we get to the parking garage, we looked at each other.