twelve

These past couple days have been insane. I learned that they had to push the album release date back.

They wanted me to have all my memories before they released it. Which I'm thankful for. They're going to release it on Valentines day.

So we have about a month until then. But during these past couple of days, I've been drumming like crazy.

Since I haven't played since November, I've been getting used to it. I didn't forget much about it though.

Today is my first day free in a while so I'm actually going out with Dani. It's going to be different knowing I remember now.

Even though I understand her actions a little bit more, I'm still mad about what she did.

I was with Owen, and she kissed his cheek. She knew we were together too. I want to get past it though.

And the only way I feel like I can is if we go talk it out. I put on a black Arctic Monkeys shirt on with black skinny jeans.

I put on my favorite flannel jacket. I can't help but love it, it's huge, warm, and it goes with everything.

I look at myself one last time. I was meeting her in a local cafe. Hopefully this turns out good. I grab my keys and head out the house.

My roommates were out getting stuff we need so when I leave, the house will be empty. After I meet with Dani, I'm meeting with Owen.

He wanted to take me somewhere where we could hang out.

I drive to the cafe nervous. I don't know how this is going to go.

It could go either super bad or super good. I take a deep breath before walking in.

I look around to see Dani sitting at a table far away from everyone else.

I lightly smile as she waves. I walk over towards her as she straightens her posture. I could tell she was nervous.

"I didn't know what you wanted or I would've gotten you something." She frowns when I sit across from her.

I shake it off. "Don't worry about it. I'm just happy you could meet me." I tell her honestly.

She was playing with her drink on the table. "I heard you got your memories back." Her voice was shaky.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Thanks to Owen." I try to lighten the mood.

But I could tell it worried her even more. "You don't have to nervous. I'm not that mad anymore." I tell her honestly.

She looks at me questionably. "I mean, I am still upset about what happened and how it happened. But I wanna move past it." I tell her.

I could see her physically relax. She thought about what she was going to say.

"I'm so sorry about everything. I crossed a line." She spoke.

"I think I was just confused and feeling things I shouldn't be since I had gotten dumped." She explained.

I feel bad for her. I can tell she was having a bad time explaining herself.

"Owen's one of my closest friends. I see how happy you make him." She didn't mean in the past tense.

She was looking at me softly. "I just want you happy together. And I'm sorry if I ruined it." I shook my head towards her.

"You didn't ruin it. There might've been a bump in the road, but you didn't ruin it. I think Owen and I grew stronger." I admit.

Harley told me how he came and visited me when I was in the icu. I thought it was very sweet.