twenty-five

I was currently getting ready for a much needed girls night. We were having a themed dinner and I was super excited.

We were doing different characters from Twilight. We were going to watch them tonight since they're on Netflix now.

I was going to be Alice since she's my favorite girl. And I looked most like her so I figured why not.

I had on a dress that looked like her dress from the first movie. When Bella and Alice first meet each other.

I have no idea who Harley is going to be. I know she dyed her hair back to black recently so I have no idea.

"You almost ready?" Harley asked while walking in. I looked over to see her dressed. She looks like a mom so I knew she was Esme.

"Yeah. I just need my phone." I quickly grab it and head to Kira's. All of the boys were going out so we had the apartment to ourselves.

I have an idea that Kira is going to be Roaslie but I had no idea who Carolynn and Dani were going to be.

We were the last ones to show up. Kira was Roaslie, Dani was Senna from the last movie, and Carolynn was Bella.

Dani went hard on her costume. She even did the whole Amazon makeup which looked dope.

If this was a contest, she would've won. Hands down. The first thing we did was a make a couple tik toks.

It took us about twenty minutes to do some tik toks. Once done, we started making food.

We had the first movie playing in the background. We were going to make red velvet cake and cookies in the shape of dog prints.

"Okay be honest, team Edward or team Jacob?" Carolynn asked making conversation.

"Edward. Robert Pattinson has my heart." Harley admitted. "Jacob. Taylor Lautner was my first celebrity crush."

I remember Kira's Taylor Lautner phase. "Would it be wrong if I say I'm team Seth even though that's Owen's boyfriend?" I joke.

Everyone started laughing. Out of the boys, I was always team Seth. He was always my favorite.

I think it would be cool to meet Booboo one day. Just so he can tell me stories about Owen on set.

"We don't have to tell him." Carolynn teased. "I was always team Jacob." Kira and Dani high fived each other.

We all looked over at Carolynn. "Team Edward. One hundred percent." Carolynn and Harley highfived as I smiled.

"It's okay. I have Seth all to myself." I joke. We put our deserts in the oven and sat down in front of the tv.

We were at the part where Edward stopped the van. I remember watching this movie as a kid and instantly loving it.

It introduced me to Paramore with their song Decode. I loved it so much, I learned the drumming to the song.

That's the other thing I love about this movie. The soundtrack is top tier.

Kira stood up and went into her kitchen. "What are you doing?" I ask as she grabs something.

"I got us red wine so we can pretend it's blood." She poured us each a cup and hands them to us.

I take an aesthetic picture of it and post it on my instagram story. By the time I had gotten done with my second wine glass, our deserts were done.

We pulled them out of the oven and wait for them to cool off. They looked really good. After letting it cool off, we dig into it.

I probably liked the cake a little bit more but the cookies were good too.