nineteen

We were all standing around the island in our kitchen. We were waiting for the judges to get done with the rankings.

I worked so hard to win this. If I don't, it's okay. But a beach trip to Maui would be nice.

It would be cool to go back there after everything that's happen in the past year.

They all smiled causing my heart to drop to my ass. They all cleared their throats as they straightened up.

"We first wanna say that everyone did an amazing job." Carolynn spoke to all of us.

"But only one person won." There were smiles on their faces as they looked at us.

"The winner is Saylor." I squealed as I started jumping around. I can't believe I actually won the prank war.

Everyone looked so happy for me. I looked at Kilton with a big smile. "I knew you were going to win after that prank with Charlie." He admitted.

That prank was pretty good. "I'll admit, you were the one I was scared of the whole time." I confess to him.

"Just because this prank war is over doesn't mean I'm done pranking your ass." He teases. "Bring it on."

I felt two strong arms wrap around me, making me smile. "Congratulations, Cherry." Owen whispered in my ear.

I turn so I can face him. There was happiness in his eyes. I looked around to make sure no one was listening.

"I want you to come with me. It's the place we met and I wanna go on it with you." I tell him. He looked super happy.

"Really?" He asked scrunching his nose. I nodded my head. "Of course. What if I twist my ankle again?" He chuckles lightly.

It would be our first vacation alone together. It kind of made me nervous, but I was excited.

It feels like years since I've been to Maui. So much has changed since then.

Everyone slowly started to leave and before we knew it, it was only our band and Owen. "When did you want to go to Maui?" Owen asked.

He was laying on my bed, scrolling through his phone. "In a couple weeks or so. I don't wanna rush to pack." I answer.

Since everyone's paying, I don't want them to have to rush either. So I think going in two weeks and staying for a week would be good.

I honestly can't wait to go. "I'm going to go back to my apartment." Owen announced while sitting up.

I pout as I look over towards him. "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" I ask with hope in my voice.

He smiled sweetly as he put his shoes on. "Of course. I think Charlie and I were going to hang out in the morning." He informed me.

I nodded as I stood up. "Just let me know whenever." I nod my head as he bends down. He places a kiss on my lips.

It's like every time we kiss, there's electricity running through my body. It was like pure bliss.

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby." He walked away as I sigh. I was going to miss him, but I knew I was going to see him tomorrow.

I didn't do much for the rest of the night. The next morning, Kilton and I were the first two up.

It was pretty warm outside so we went outside and turned on the heater for the pool. I didn't wanna get in but Kilton wanted to clean it.

Our backyard is such a mess. We have so much shit we have to clean up. We have a small black toy car that kids drive.

Kilton had gotten it a month or two ago for reasons we didn't know. He had it for a week and a half and it broke.

Kilton sat down in the car because he apparently wanted to ride it into the pool. "Saylor, can you push me into the pool?" He asked.

I sigh as I do it for him. No one else is up and Owen's busy so I figured why not? I have nothing else to do.

I bend over and push him into the pool. He fell right in it too, causing me to laugh.

It actually looked kind of fun. So for the next couple of hours, we were riding different things into the pool.

We rode a skateboard, a penny board, Jesse's long board, and a whole lot more. We had snuck into his room to steal his stuff.

We were at the point where we were trying to do tricks while riding them into the pool.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Harley asked as we talked about our last trick.

Jesse looked at us with squinted eyes. "Are those all my boards?" Kilton and I looked at each other worriedly.

"No." We say in unison. Jesse and Harley just shook their heads towards us. "You two need to start getting ready." Harley informs us.

I look at Kilton confused. He just shrugged as we turn back to our friends. "Why?" I question.

"Julian said he needed to talk to us. It sounded important." I wonder what he wanted.

We got out of the pool to start getting ready. I put on black skinny jeans with a band t-shirt.

When I get done, we all pile in Harley's car. I was nervous. I didn't know if this was going to be bad or not.

I don't think Kilton and I did anything to get us in trouble.

We get to Julian's office building and get in the elevator. "Whatever we're here for, it was Saylor's fault." Kilton blamed me.

I quickly flipped him off as we get to his office. When we walk in, my jaw dropped. I was in shock.

Five Seconds Of Summer is standing right in front of me. I couldn't break my eyes away from Ashton.

I always thought he was attractive. One of my favorite drummers of all time.

I felt something pinch me causing me to yelp out in pain.

I look at Kilton because I know he's the one who did it.

"You have a boyfriend, stop drooling." I punched his shoulder from his stupidity.

"I'm not drooling." We both started arguing like sibling as Jesse breaks us up.

Harley shakes her head out of embarrassment. "I'm sorry about these two. What's going on?" Harley asked as we all sat down.

We all sat down so we were facing Julian. "Well, as you can tell your album is blowing up big time." Julian starts out.

"And Ashton here, loves you guys." I look over at the Australian.

"Your drumming is insane." He complimented me. I felt star struck.

My face turned blood red as I nervously laugh. "Your drumming is even more amazing." I compliment back.

Julian clears his throat causing us to look at him. We all got quiet. "You wanna tell them what you have planned?" The boys all started smirking.

"We were hoping you all would join our tour and be our opening act." We all drop our jaw.

We all yelled yes in unison knowing this is our dream. If we tour with Five Seconds Of Summer, we could get bigger.

I can't wait to tell Owen.