↬ CHAPTER ELEVEN :: 4 more days ↫

Chapter 11 - 4 more days

[ It's not what we know that scares us, it is what we do not - A.G. Phillips ]

__________________________________________________________________

Do you know that moment when you are smiling, enjoying the life to the fullest then all of a sudden, in a matter of seconds, everything just crumbles right in front of your eyes and there's nothing you can do about it, but just cry and watch it crumble?

What would you do at that moment?

Sometimes, people wouldn't be able to handle it, so they always let the pain change them, change them into the person they aren't, change them into a stranger that they, themselves wouldn't be able to recognize them. One day, when they want to go back how they were used to be, they wouldn't be able to do that, because they would be so scared of getting hurt again, having to watch the world shatter all over again, so, we live inside those walls that we built around us. 

Isn't it funny? 

From the one who cares too much to the person who no longer cares. From the one who always had a smile on his face to the one who no longer smiles. From the kid who believed in humanity to the person who does not believe in the phrase humanity. From the person who loves too much to the one who despises the concept of love. From being the person who always finds the best in everything to no longer thinking positively.

No, it's not funny.

While some don't change, they instead smile, hiding all the pain behind their smile. Sad? smile. Gets hated for no reason? smile. Feels like crying? smile. Feeling broken? smile. Feeling down? smile. Feeling angry? smile. Hates their life? smile. Got hurt? smile and smile and smile. It's sad actually, smile should be something you wear on your lips when you are happy, but yet. . . we do it to cover scars deep within our hearts.

Jimin was that guy.

Who always smiles no matter what goes wrong in life. Even though, he had everything you call normal in his life, there were bad days as well, he had his down's as well. Of course, he's a human after all, one cannot be happy all the time. That's not how life balances. 

But yet, he always had a strength.

 Smile.

Whenever he felt down, he always reminded himself that there are people out there in the world who have it worse than him, so he smiled, feeling grateful for all the things he has, forgetting all the things that went wrong. He was just happy with what he had, what he was given.