↬ CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR :: stop it ↫

Chapter 24 - Stop it

[ There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds - Laurell K. Hamilton ]

[ tw: violence, panic attack. ]

__________________________________________________________________

The room was deafeningly quiet.

 Nothing could be heard in the room except for Taehyung's heavy breathing. His furious eyes pierced Valiant, his jaw tightened, and his fists clenched. He had his fist so firmly clenched that his knuckles were white. His red strands snagged here and there in a haphazard manner, and his cheeks seemed pink and moist from crying.

Only one difference this time, it wasn't tears of grief or anguish that he locked up deep in his chest, but tears of rage and hatred that were now emanating from him, making everyone stare at him anxiously as if he were a ticking bomb that could explode at any moment. 

Everyone was focused on Taehyung, but Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok took advantage of the situation and tackled the guys who were holding them down. The ruckus appeared to jolt Valiant out of his stupor, and he was now looking intently at Taehyung.

Jimin bit the guy's hand who was holding him, making the guy step back, hissing. Jimin quickly spun around and punched the guy in the nose. He didn't stop there; he kneed him hard, causing the man to fall to the ground and scream.

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned to face Taehyung, who had collected his gun from the floor and was heading toward Valiant while loading it. Valiant raised his hand and was ready to smack Taehyung and Jimin gasped, and closed his eyes, afraid of seeing Taehyung injured, but Taehyung grabbed Valiant's wrists and twisted his hands, glaring at Valiant. 

Taehyung couldn't control his anger fueling in his body anymore. The very sight of Valiant brought up memories, and those memories enraged him.

Taehyung's knuckles made contact with Valiant's jaw, causing Jimin to wince and open his eyes, only to discover Valiant sprawled on the floor , holding his jaw. 

"You are fucking sick!" Taehyung spat out angrily as he landed a hard kick on his stomach, "I fucking loathe you." Taehyung exclaimed, kicking him in the same spot again, "You made me hate myself, and I hate you so much for that," Another kick, "How many innocent lives have you brutally tortured?" Another kick, "I was just fifteen!" Another kick, "I cried. I begged you to stop, but you didn't," Taehyung's tears streamed down his cheeks as he continued to kick Valiant, who was now spewing blood, but Taehyung didn't seem to care about it.