↬ CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE :: i'm here ↫

Chapter 25 - I'm here

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Like a river, I flow to the ocean
I know
You pull me close, guiding me home
And I need you to know that we're
Fallin' so fast,
We're falling like stars,
falling in love
And I'm not scared to say those
words
With you, I'm safe.
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

__________________________________________________________________

Taehyung had a small smile tucked on his lips as he slid the ring on Jimin finger. He slowly rose to his feet and looked at Jimin, his smile never leaving his lips. Jimin was no different from Taehyung. His eyes shone under moonlight. Taehyung was about to lean on and capture Jimin lips on his when⏤

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Taehyung and Jimin jumped back, flinching slightly when their friends jumped out of the bushes and tree they were hiding behind, "That was so fucking romantic!" Jin cooed and Namjoon chuckled, "You finally asked him, I'm proud of you." Jin nudged Namjoon with his elbow, "Why didn't you do that to me when you proposed?" Namjoon shot him an offended look, "Hey, what do you⏤"

"Oh my god, shut up you both. Stop making our ears bleed with your stupid arguments." Yoongi groaned and everyone laughed at that. Jungkook nudged Jimin, who looked at him, "So, engaged, huh?" Jimin smiled, shyly, his cheeks turning red and Jungkook laughed, "Look at him blushing." Hoseok joined in.

"So, Taehyung. . ." Namjoon started, "Oh fuck no, I'm out." Taehyung instantly turned around to walk inside to escape the teasing. Namjoon looked at everyone and smirked, before the boys ran toward Taehyung and tackled him down to the floor, into a hug, taking Taehyung by surprise, "What the fuck⏤"

"Let me go." Taehyung tried to push them off him, "You all are fucking heavy!" He groaned, "Oh, hyung, please, you love our hugs" Jungkook commented. Taehyung stopped struggling and groaned, "Ew, since when?" Jungkook smirked up at him, "So, basically, Jimin is hugging you as well. Are you trying to tell us you don't like his hugs?"

"I didn't say that⏤"

"Exactly, Taehyung. Exactly. You are so damn whipped." Yoongi commented when Taehyung finally hugged all of them back, "If you don't shut up, I'm pushing you all off."

Later that night, Namjoon and Jin were out to buy some groceries to make dinner while Yoongi and Hoseok left for a while to spend some time with Yoongi parents leaving Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook alone. Taehyung and Jungkook was sitting on the balcony upstairs, chatting while Jimin was downstairs, scrolling down on his phone. 

"Hyung? Can I say something?" Taehyung hummed, looking at Jungkook, "I don't really have to tell you this, because I'm sure you know this already. I know a lot of things happened between you both in the past. You both went through a lot."