↬ CHAPTER TWENTY TWO :: trust ↫

Chapter 22 - Trust

Chapter 22 - Trust.

[ You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Trust. Let go. And see what happens - Unknown ]

__________________________________________________________________

"Will you all calm down and tell me what the heck happened here?"

Taehyung shouted at Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon who were freaking out. Taehyung had been trying to find out what was going on since he arrived at the station, but no one informed him since they were too busy freaking out and cursing. He tried asking Namjoon, the inspector, but even he was stressed and kept messing up the documents on the table.

"Taehyung. . ."

The said male looked at Hoseok who looked stressed and Taehyung could see the tears forming on the corner of his eyes, making Taehyung heart sink. He had never really seen Hoseok crying, and now he's in the verge to cry. This must be serious. Taehyung took a cautious step toward Hoseok, "Hyung, what happened?" He expected the older to respond, but Hoseok sank down on his chair, hiding his face in his hands, his whole body was quivering, which scared Taehyung.

What in the world is going on here?

"Yoongi hyun-" he turned to Yoongi hyung, but they were interrupted when everyone phones started beeping with notification one by one. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung exchanged confused glances, while Hoseok lifted his head up from his palms and looked at his phone on the table. They instantly started checking their phone.

Taehyung eyes widened at the text. Everyone was too startled to say anything, so none of the lads spoke. Taehyung's gaze was fixed on the video that had been sent to him. He nervously pressed the play button on the video. His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook tied to a chair, brutally beaten, and with his head hung down

Soon after, a hand grabbed Jungkook's hair and pushed his head up to face the camera. Jungkook's face was twisted in anguish, and he was only half conscious. Taehyung groaned and leaned back on the desk, his gaze never leaving the video that was playing on his phone.

"Looking for your little friend, officers?"

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger as he gripped his phone in anger. He could clearly recognize the voice. How can he not when his voice always rings in his head every day? The voice he hates the most.

"Don't worry, he's safe with me."

Taehyung scoffed at that. He instantly paused the video and looked up at everyone, "I'm going to kill him." he hissed in anger.