↬ CHAPTER FORTY ONE :: happy ending ↫

Chapter 41 - happy ending

[ We never realize the value of something in our life until becomes a memory ]

[ tw: suicidal thoughts ]

__________________________________________________________________

1 month later. . .

His father was shot and slipped into a coma. He blamed it on Taehyung. He didn't believe when Taehyung pleaded him to believe him, not once did he try to listen to his side of the story. Maybe, just maybe, if he had listened to Taehyung and believed him, things could've been different now. He wouldn't have to be locked inside a room, getting beaten up every single day, crying over his dead lover. This wouldn't have happened, and he had no one to blame but himself. 

Just maybe if he had visited Taehyung in the prison and heard him out, Taehyung wouldn't have escaped from the prison and came to his house to explain, he wouldn't have gotten shot, he wouldn't be dead right now and Jimin wouldn't be locked up in this room right now. Every slight hope of Taehyung surviving the blast crumbled down and Jimin was left with nothing but a bleeding heart. 

It was like the history was repeating once again, but this time around, it was Jimin instead of Taehyung. The same thing that happened to Taehyung in the past was happening to Jimin, and Jimin had no idea how Taehyung endured all of it, because heck, it was hurting like shit, every day he was left with new bruises, all alone, locked up in a dark room— and it was absolutely terrifying. 

Jimin wanted it all to stop, he wanted all the pain and sufferings to stop, but at the same time he didn't wanted it to, because he felt like he deserved it, but he was a human too, there's only a limit his body can handle. Jimin can't help but wonder how was he still alive after all those? he had no idea. 

Just hold on, Jimin.

He was holding on.

For the words that's  not even real. 

For someone who's not even alive anymore. 

For the words that his dead boyfriend told him in his dream. 

Everything— Every part of him hurt so much, that he started craving for death, but he couldn't give up, and he doesn't even know why he was holding on. There was absolutely no reason for him to go on. 

The boy who once saw good in all the bad things, couldn't see it anymore.

There was nothing good about this. The fact that his father was shot did not bode well for him. The fact that his father had fallen into a coma was not good. There was nothing good in him assuming that Taehyung shot his father. There was nothing good in Taehyung getting arrested for a crime he didn't even commit. There was nothing good in Taehyung getting shot. There was nothing good in his death. It was all bullshit.