↬ CHAPTER TEN :: threat ↫

Chapter 10 - threat

Chapter 10 - threat.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
𝙰 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗
𝙰 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗.
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Fear is something every one of us has, and we can't deny that. It could be the fear of getting judged, fear of meeting new people, fear of love, fear of losing your loved ones— it could be anything. Jimin didn't know how much he feared losing his loved ones until he lost Taehyung. A night, a second didn't pass by without him hoping that Taehyung would come back in those six months and that's one of the main reason he refused to leave Japan 2 weeks back, because he was scared he would lose Taehyung all over again.

But Taehyung did promise him that he will come back and Jimin noted the sincerity Taehyung eyes held and that moment he knew Taehyung will keep his word. Even though he will have to wait, Jimin was sure Taehyung would come back soon, and that notion made Jimin be himself these two weeks since he returned to Seoul and everyone noticed it.

 When Jungkook saw Jimin show up at his house at 7 P.M., it would be a lie if he said he wasn't shocked. His shock increased when Jimin told him that Taehyung didn't come back with him, but what he didn't expect was for Jimin to be cool about it. Jimin was literally smiling like an idiot when he said this to Jungkook. Of course, Jimin did miss Taehyung, but this time around he had the hope of seeing Taehyung again, which he didn't have before, and that was enough for him to feel better.

Jimin clutched onto bag straps as he kicked the rock on the pavement and continued walking until he approached a familiar park, making him halt on his track. A small smile etched his lips as a faint memory played on his head. 

Jimin had a small frown present on his lips, gnawing on his nails. He had a fight with his father, which caused him to storm out of his house. To make matters worst, he phoned Taehyung because he didn't want to be alone, but the male has yet to arrive. Jimin was normally the patient one, and he understood Taehyung must be busy at the station, but he was simply so irritated today that he lost all patience.