↬ CHAPTER FOUR :: camera ↫

Chapter 4 - Camera

Chapter 4 - Camera.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜?
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗,
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜.

__________________________________________________________________

"Are you free tonight?" Taehyung looked at his co-worker— Ren and sighed, leaning back on the wall, "Why does that matter to you?"  Ren shrugged, "I was wondering whether you want to go for movies." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "No." Ren frowned, "Oh come on, I have been asking you out for 5 months now. All you say is no." Taehyung looked at him with a blank expression, "When someone says no, it means they are not interested, Ren. Get the goddamn message. You and I know you don't like me that way." 

"You got me all wrong." 

"Did I?" 

Taehyung raised his eyebrows,  "Correct me if I wrong, 5 months ago when I joined here, you literally asked me to call you if I needed a good fuck, and when I denied, you got mad and told me that no one have ever said no to you. The following day, you pretended nothing had happened and attempted to be my friend, and shortly after you asked me out, I said no, and you found it challenging since I was the first person to say no to you, and you enjoy challenges. Despite the fact that I told you I love someone, you kept making moves on me, and you even ended up comparing yourself to Ji— him. You asked me to think you as him. Now that's. . ." Taehyung smirked, ". . . what I call desperate." 

Ren hung his head down and Taehyung glared at him before taking a step toward him, "This is your last fucking warning, Ren. Stay in your fucking limits." He spat out, "Now, if you will excuse me, I have work to do." He spoke in a monotone, before walking out of the room, and making his way over to the counter. There were no customer, a small sigh escaped his lips as he pulled his notepad out and started writing on it, cupping his face on his palm and resting the elbow on the counter. 

'193 days. It's been 193 days since I left you, Jimin, and I'm still not over you. I have no idea how you're doing right now, and it's driving me insane. Sometimes I wish I could be selfish and return to Seoul. Back to you. The number of times I attempted to stop myself from returning, the number of times I stared at your phone number, debating whether to call you or not. . . It's innumerable. I even considered being selfish at times and almost did so, but something stopped me. When it comes to you, I can't be selfish. I can't endanger your life. I can't do that, Jimin. After what happened, it seemed like the universe was conspiring against us. . . or maybe we're simply not meant to be. I don't believe I'm as strong as I used to be, and I'm slowly losing everything; how can I make you happy in that case? I'll just drag you down with me, and I do—'