↬ CHAPTER FIFTEEN :: livid ↫

Chapter 15 - livid

Chapter 15 - livid

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎
𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐?
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Jimin hummed a song, while washing his hands on the basin, completely in his own world. After washing his hands, he immediately turned the tap off. He was having a wonderful day; he had finally received decent results on his test after such a long time, so he was overjoyed. He knew his parents would be ecstatic to hear this, and he couldn't wait to share it with them.

Just when he turned to leave, he was blocked by someone, making Jimin shiver in fear, the smile present on his lips immediately vanished, taking over by a huge frown. He immediately backed away when the guy— Jihun— looked at him with a piercing glare, "Here you are."  The guy snarled and grabbed Jimin shirt collar harshly. 

For some reason, Jimin didn't know, Jihun always hated Jimin since the day he joined the university 5 months back and was always so keen on making Jimin life a living hell. It began off as a verbal fight, but it quickly escalated into a physical brawl, and Jimin didn't hold back. He would retaliate, resulting in his suspension, since Jihun had a habit of putting on an innocent act in front of everyone and having everyone fall for it. Jimin's suspension constantly caused his parents to be upset, and Jimin didn't want to see his parents' unhapiness, so he ultimately gave up and stopped fighting back, taking all of Jihun's blows and crap. 

But he definitely wasn't in the mood today. He was really having a good day and he refused to let him ruin it, so with all the strength left in him, Jimin lifted his knee up and kneed him forcibly, pushing Jihun back, who stumbled back, hissing, his face scrunched in pain. Jihun raised his head to glare at Jimin, who was glaring right back at him.  Jihun's fist collided with Jimin's jaws, causing Jimin to stumble back and grumble while gripping the basin for balance.

Jihun was about to throw another punch at Jimin but Jimin moved to the side, causing Jihun's fist to crash with the mirror, breaking the glass into fragments, causing blood to run down Jihun's fist, which is presumably why he drew back, throwing his fist in the air, grumbling, and Jimin snickered, "Ouch."

Jimin took the chance and instantly bolted out of the door. He instantly grabbed his bag before he decided to use the washroom and started running, looking back, only to find Jihun running after him.