↬ CHAPTER SIXTEEN :: follow ↫

Chapter 16 - follow

Chapter 16 - follow.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘
𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎
𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎
𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Jimin was driving himself crazy. No matter what he tried, he couldn't get what Taehyung said over there.  After so many pleads from Jihun to Taehyung, the guy let him go with a warning not to tamper with Jimin again, and Jimin has been trying to question Taehyung about it since then, whether it was real or not, but Taehyung disregarded him as if he didn't exist. Whatever Jimin attempted, he couldn't even catch the elder's attention. For example, Jimin tried to be cute (which usually worked with Taehyung, but not today) and emotionally trip him, even did a fake cry, but Taehyung didn't budge. Damn his anger.

"Taehyung, come on, are you really going to keep doing this?" Jimin inquired, a pout forming on his lips, but Taehyung concentrated on the road and made a left, pretending he didn't hear Jimin, but Jimin knew Taehyung could hear him quite well and how much Taehyung loved to tease Jimin. This fool was most likely having a good time. Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes, "Kim fucking Taehyung!" he exclaimed, "I want to know the fucking truth now! Is it true? Did you get your police job back? Or, were you kidding there to scare him off?"

"Hm, beats me."

hM, bEaTs mE, Jimin made a mocking face, but instantly turned it into a fake smile when Taehyung turned his head to look at him. Taehyung just looked at him with a 'I saw that' face and turned back to the road and Jimin sighed, "Are you not going to tell me?"  

"Why should I tell you?" Taehyung spoke in a monotone and Jimin raised his eyes, "Because you are my boyfriend, duh! I deserve to know!" Jimin stated it as a matter of fact, "If you thought like that, you'd have told me what was going on in your university, Jimin." Jimin sighed at that and gasped slightly when Taehyung suddenly veered the car to the side and pulled over, Jimin was about to jolt forward, but Taehyung instantly placed his hand on Jimin chest, protectively.

Jimin smiled awkwardly while Taehyung looked at him, still with a blank expression, and Jimin wanted to make him smile. This made him realize how much he hated having Taehyung mad at him. Taehyung had the right to know, of course Jimin could understand. If something similar happened to Taehyung, Jimin would've wanted to know as well, because they had promised each other that whatever they faced in the future, they would face it together.