↬ CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR :: okay ↫

Chapter 24 - okay

Chapter 24 - okay.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Let's set fire to the lonely night
You're beautiful when you look at
me
Let's give love another life.
Cause you'll be safe in these
arms of mine
Just call my name on the edge
of the night
And I'll run to you, run to you.
even if it's gonna break me, love
I run to you.
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

__________________________________________________________________

Taehyung had a small smile tucked on his lips as he watched Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin laughing together. After waiting so long, the day was finally here. It was Christmas. All of them were having a small party on Jin and Namjoon's garden, which was decorated with fairy lights. Everyone was having fun except for Taehyung. For some reason, he felt so jittery. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" Taehyung slowly turned his head to look at Namjoon. Taehyung turned to his side to face Namjoon, shoving his hands on suit pockets, before leaning back on the tree and just shrugged his shoulders, "I was just thinking whether I'm doing the right thing."  Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" Taehyung just simply tilted his head and looked at Jimin, who was laughing over something Jin said. Namjoon followed his gaze and looked at Jimin, instantly understanding. 

"Unless you are planning to run away again, you are doing the right thing." There was a hint of teasing on Namjoon voice, making the younger sigh and look at him, "Can you just let that go? That was a stupid decision." Namjoon laughed and patted on his shoulder, "I'm going to hold this against you till the day you die." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Jokes aside, you know I'm really sorry, right? I know I shouldn't have cut you off like that, or anyone for that matter."

"You said that a million times already. It's fine, Tae, but that doesn't mean you can do that again, you got that?" Taehyung chuckled and nodded slightly, "I would never do that."

Both the males continues talking, about things between Jimin and Taehyung, and Namjoon shared how things were going between him and Jin in return. His nervousness flew away until Namjoon landed on that particular topic, "So, are you going to it?" 

Was he going to do it? Yes. Is he sure about it? No. Is he sure about Jimin? Heck, yes. Is he nervous? hella, but all that came out of his lips was, "Maybe?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "It's a yes or no question, Taehyung. Maybe aren't allowed." Taehyung shot him a look, "148 iq  yet you have no idea what I'm talking about, hyung. What I mean is that I'm not sure if I'll go through with it. It's not that I'm afraid; I'm willing to do it, because I know it's Jimin, if not him, it's no one else, but what if this isn't truly what he wants? I don't want to creep him out." 

"Now you are just overthinking it, Tae. If this is not what Jimin really wants, he wouldn't have waited for you for 6 months, Taehyung. You should've seen him then. He was just really miserable. The guy, who was constantly smiling and exuding positive energy, looked so devastated. He wouldn't even smile no matter what we tried. Heck, you know he was a topper, but as soon as you left, he was just so broken that he even lost interest in his studies, which you already know is his favorite thing to do. Why do you think he's smiling right now? back to his cheery self? It's because you are here, Taehyung. Now tell me, do you really think Jimin wouldn't want this? If anything, he would want this more than you want it."