↬ CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE :: hate ↫

Chapter 25 - Hate

Chapter 25 - Hate.

[ Sometimes it's not the strength, but gentleness that cracks the hardest shells - unknown ]

__________________________________________________________________

Jimin nibbled on his nail, his gaze fixed on the ground. He hadn't expected the day to turn out this way, but if there's one thing he learned today, it's that being a cop is never easy. Jimin didn't want what occurred today to happen again, but he knows there's a good possibility it will, since the world isn't as calm as he previously believed it was. Jimin recognized how harsh the world was after all he had witnessed so far. 

He always thought Jungkook life was normal like any other person, but his life was anything but normal. His father was the leader of a mafia. He was abused and that's why he always came to school with bruises and always covers it up with a lie and Jimin believed it always. It made him feel like a fool, how could he not have seen the signs? Why did he let it slide? a lot of regrets formed on his chest.

Then, there's Taehyung, the guy he met a month a back, a guy he thought was a killer, a guy he was once scared of. One day, he saw how devastated he truly was behind his cold facade. It made Jimin angry. How could his own parents sell him away just like that? Aren't parents supposed to give security for their kids and care about them? Fifteen is the age he should've enjoyed, had fun with his friends, but he spent it inside that dark room, getting beaten up every single day. Will Taehyung ever be able to get through that? Jimin didn't know, making his heart clench.

Why is it always good people? Why do people want to shatter the lives of others? A lot of questions were ringing in his head, driving him insane. Jimin was afraid that if things continued like this, he would lose faith in humanity.

The only thing Jimin was relieved about today was that everyone had survived. Jimin was terrified when he saw someone pointing a gun at Namjoon, but thankfully, Taehyung saw him pushing Yoongi away and pointing the gun at Namjoon. Taehyung dashed toward him and jerked his hand up, just as he was about to pull the trigger.

All the victims who were being held captive were rescued by police officers and taken to the hospital, and the cops informed their families about it. Valiant was hospitalized as well since he was brutally beaten up by Taehyung, but he was under cops' supervision; after he heals, he'll be put up in the jail.

And Jungkook?

He was seriously hurt, lost a lot of blood, and had fractured bones, so it may take him some time to heal fully and get back on his feet, but apart from that, Jungkook was fine, and Jimin was really so happy about it, but Jungkook hadn't woken up yet, and Jimin was worried about how he'd cope with everything.