↬ CHAPTER THREE :: hurt ↫

Chapter 3 - hurt

Chapter 3 - hurt.

𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜.
𝚂𝚘, 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.

__________________________________________________________________

Jimin was anxious. He wasn't sure whether he made the right decision by coming all the way to Japan. He mentally prepared himself to face the worst, but yet he felt like he wasn't ready. As soon as, his flight landed on Japan, a lot of doubts started erupting in his mind and he felt like he shouldn't have come here. The courage he built within himself was slowly crumbling down and no matter how much he tried to comfort his anxious heart that everything would turn out fine, his heart refused to listen to him. 

Why was he so scared? It was just Taehyung— the guy he loves, the guy who always made him feel safe, the guy who made him happy, the guy who made him feel special— his Taehyung. That's all, it should be no big deal, but yet it was a big deal to him. He can't be blamed. It had been 6 months. He didn't know how Taehyung would react if he sees him. Will he be shocked? Will he be changed? Will he be cold? Will he be mad?

He had no idea. 

When he wanted to see Taehyung, he didn't get to, but now he was so close to seeing him— it scared him to no level. No matter how many times he tried to remind himself it was just Taehyung, he couldn't. In the past, Jimin never minded Taehyung yelling at him, because that was something he was used to, but now— the thought of Taehyung yelling at him made him shiver. Of course, there was a difference between the past and now. Back then, his yelling always held some kind of playfulness or care behind it, but this time Jimin felt like his voice will hold hatred and that scared the shit out of him. He wouldn't be able to handle that.

"Sir, we are here." Jimin was snapped out of his reverie, by the cab driver and that's when he realized the cab came to stop near a house, "This is the address you gave." Jimin gave him a smile, "Oh, thank you," he pulled his wallet and paid him, before getting out the cab. He sighed and looked at the house. The cab drove away and Jimin sighed, not sure whether he was ready for this. 

This is it.

All he had to do was go up there and press the doorbell. That's all. But it seemed like an impossible task for him. He knew he can't be a coward and back out after coming all this way. If he does, he'll surely regret it, thinking that he had a chance, and he ruined it by being a coward. He inhaled a deep breath and rubbed his chest, trying to calm his nerves down.

 It'll be fine. Just remember he's Taehyung. Not a stranger. 

With that thought in his head, he took tentative steps toward the door. After he reached the door, he swallowed harshly and slowly brought his hand up and knocked on the door. He closed his eyes, inhaling a few deep breaths, waiting for the door to open. Soon he heard some shuffling coming from inside, and he opened his eyes when the door opened, only to get disappointed.

He expected Taehyung to open the door, instead a guy who looked around in his 30s opened the door, looking at Jimin confusingly, "Uh, who are you?" Jimin cleared his throat, "Uh, isn't this Taehyung house?" The guy looked at him confusingly and shook his head, "I'm afraid not." Jimin sighed, "I'm sorry, I must've come to the wrong address then."  The guy nodded his head unsure and Jimin turned around to leave when the guy called him again, "Hey, wait." 

"Yes?" Jimin turned around and looked at him, "Are you by any chance looking for the old owner of the house? He sold this house to me just a month back, but his name is not Taehyung. When he sold this house to me, he told me his name was V." Jimin definitely heard this name somewhere. His eyes widened slightly when realization dawned upon him. 

Wait a second, when Taehyung was in undercover when Jimin met him, didn't he go by the name V?

"Yes. Yes, I'm asking about him. Do you have any idea where he moved to?" Jimin questioned, with little hope inside him and the man shook his head, making Jimin frown, "I don't know where he moved to, but if you go straight from here," he showed the direction and Jimin raised his eyebrows, "You will find a cafe named Ariyoshi café. He works as a barista over there. I used to see him there, whenever I come back home from work. I think you can find him there."

Jimin smiled at him, "Thank you so much." The man just smiled at him, before closing the  door.  Jimin turned around and walked in the direction the man pointed. He shoved his hand in his pockets and continued walking, a small sigh escaping his lips. He kept looking to his both  sides, looking out for the Ariyoshi café. 

He smiled widely when he spotted the café in a distance, "Got you." he mentally high-fived himself as he jogged over to the café. All of a sudden, all his anxiety vanished. He was just excited. No matter happened, even if Taehyung hated him, even if he refused to come back with him, Jimin can handle it because he gets to see him even if It's for a second, Jimin didn't mind. With that thought, he approached the café. He held the doorknob and looked inside the café through the glass  door, his heart pounding on his chest.

There he was. 

Taehyung was writing something on his notepad, standing behind the counter. His dirty blond hair fell on his forehead, lightly covering his eyes. His lower lip trapped between his teeth. His soft gaze falling on his notepad. Jimin eyes misted over with tears and his eyes never seemed to leave Taehyung, who still haven't noticed him. 

Jimin inhaled a deep breath and was about to go in, so he could approach him, but he stopped dead on his track when he noticed a man wearing the same outfit as Taehyung approaching him. He grabbed Taehyung's arms and spun him around, catching Taehyung off guard, and he dropped the notebook. The next thing the man did, shocked Jimin. He smashed his lips against Taehyung lips.

Jimin heart dropped at the sight. He didn't know what to do. He shouldn't feel hurt, but he was. He should've expected Taehyung must've moved on, but still it hurt. His breath turned erratic, and his eyes misted over with tears. He didn't know why he was torturing himself by forcing himself to watch this when it was definitely hurting him, but he just couldn't seem to break it away. Taehyung pulled away and parted his lips to say something when Jimin dropped his phone unknowingly, his screen cracked, making Taehyung look at his direction.

Both Jimin and Taehyung gaze clashed with each other.

 A single tear fell down Jimin eyes, which he instantly wiped it away. He ignored Taehyung shocked gaze on him. He leaned down and grabbed his broken phone and looked at Taehyung before standing up and turning around as another tear slipped down his eyelid. 

And he ran.

▬▬

1224 words.

Don't get mad at Jimin, he didn't jump into conclusion yet. He was just hurt so he ran. 

Eh, I'm so done with exams istg. 

You can blame my exams for short chapters. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.