↬ CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR :: lonely ↫

Chapter 34 - lonely

Chapter 34 - lonely.

[ If there's a more helpless feeling than trying to reach someone you love who's trapped in their past. I don't know it - Suzanne Collins ]

(a/n: before we get into the story, I want to say something. There is going to be a lot of time skips in these few chapters, by times skips, I don't mean years, I meant like a month or a week, like that. 34-37 are filler chapters, and these chapters are really going to be fluffy. Even though I suck at it, I may still try. In these filler chapters, I'm going to focus on their relationship and their growth together and stuffs, so yes, enjoy the fluff while it lasts. If there's any fluffy moments you want me to add here, feel free to drop your ideas here.)

__________________________________________________________________

2 months later. . .

A lot of things happened, a lot of things changed in these two months.  Jimin had physiotherapy and was able to walk without the aid of a wheelchair; nevertheless, he was still getting accustomed to walking, since he occasionally stumbles; luckily, his friends, family, and Taehyung were there to take care of him, for which Jimin was extremely grateful.

Whenever he felt down when he was in a wheelchair, Taehyung always took him out on dates, even though Taehyung hated dates, he did it for Jimin to cheer his mood up. Jimin felt like smiling as he remembered how, two weeks ago, when he walked for the first time, Taehyung actually arranged a tiny surprise party for him with the help of others. So, Jimin could say, things were truly fantastic. He wouldn't have it any other way.

The most remarkable thing was that he saw a whole different side of Taehyung. He wasn't the frigid guy he knew, instead he was the kind of person who warmed his heart, he was more approachable, more open than before. Maybe that's who he really is, and Jimin was ecstatic at the prospect of being the first to see that side of him.

"What are you giggling about?" Jimin looked up to find Taehyung looking at him with an amused smile. Jimin grinned and tightened his grip on him, nestling in his chest, earning a chuckle from the elder. It was Sunday, and Jimin came over to Taehyung's. They had nothing to do, so they decided to cuddle on the bed, when Jimin suddenly fell silent and began giggling and smiling widely.

"I was just thinking about how things have changed since the day I confessed, but I'm not complaining," Taehyung hummed and Jimin lifted his head up, and looked at Taehyung, "Tell me, Taehyung, did you ever expect this to happen when you saw me crying 5 years ago?" Taehyung chuckled and placed a soft kiss on his head, "Of course, I didn't. I'd never been in a relationship before, and I had no intention of getting into one, but heck, you ruined everything."