↬ CHAPTER TWENTY NINE :: well. . . ↫

Chapter 29 - Well

Chapter 29 - Well. . .

[ "You'll get over it. . ." It's the clicheś that cause trouble. To lose someone you love is to alter your life for ever. You don't get over it because "it" is the person you loved - Jeanette Winterson ] 

__________________________________________________________________

Taehyung couldn't breathe.

It was as if  someone was strangling him. His lungs were desperately begging him to breathe, but Taehyung just couldn't. Jimin getting ran over by a car kept running on his head over and over again, making it even worse. His eyelids were drenched in stinging tears. His hands were holding Jimin bloodied hand, as they trolled the stretcher inside. His red hair looked unkempt, and his cheeks were swollen and pink from crying.

"Sir, you can't come inside," the nurse immediately stopped Taehyung.

Taehyung was reluctant to let Jimin's hands go, but he knew he had no choice. He unwillingly let Jimin's hands go, and his heart plummeted when Jimin hands fell limb to his side. He watched as they strolled the stretchers inside, and he stumbled back, shaking his head, "No. No. No." he kept mumbling as if it's a chant. 

He would have fallen if it hadn't been for the arms that caught him. It was the only thing keeping him from collapsing. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok shared a worried gaze at the sight of the Taehyung. He looked like he was going to have a panic attack, they were at a loss for what to do. Nothing they say will be able to comfort Taehyung. It won't soothe them either. They saw Jimin's condition. As much as they wanted to hope Jimin would be fine, they weren't sure. They won't be relieved until the doctors themselves tells them that Jimin would be fine.

The doctor— Mrs. Kim looked at Taehyung worriedly who didn't even glance at her. She just looked at him worriedly before rushing inside the OT and Taehyung squeezed his eyes tightly as another tear slid down his cheeks. All he could see was the car, Jimin unconscious body rolling over the road, blood. 

"Excuse me?" 

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the nurse approached them, "Are you the patient family? We need you guys to sign the papers." Taehyung lips quivered, "No. . . but we are his friends. Can't we sign it?" he questioned and his voice cracked. The nurse looked at him worriedly, "No. Only family members can sign it. The patient have to undergo a surgery, and we can't start it until the family members arrives and signs these papers." 

"Excuse me," Namjoon spoke up, "We informed his family. They are on the way, it will take some time for them to come here. Jimin could die if you guys wait for them." The nurse frowned, "We can't break our hospital rules, please try to understand."