26 ; "never in million years.."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the moment came when you were standing in front of mirror with two dresses in your hands, tugged in a red robe as you tried both of them. then sighing out loud, not knowing what to wear is a different thing for girls. 

looking frustrated as ever, you went to sit down on the bed. closing your eyes as you rubbed your forehead. well, that's the task. 

you know nothing about fashion. not at all. and you don't even know how this rich person airport fashion works. a knock appeared on your door making you look and mumble a come in as it opened revealing Luna. 

"mam, you called for me?" you nodded as smiled at her before standing up and showing her the dress. "i don't know what to wear..." 

"i know you work in kitchen and i know i also keep disturbing you, but i don't know anyone in the mansion except for you so..please help me find a dress to wear" she smiled as took a look of both of them. 

they were good but too much elegant to wear on airport. "can..i check your closet?" she asked making you immediately nod and walk to closet with her. she stumbled through clothes neatly before taking out a square neck design white silk top and a black palazzo. 

handing it to you as she smiled, "make sure to tug your hairs in a ponytail and sure it will look good" she said as finally left the room. as expected, you changed into the clothes as took a look of you  in the mirror. 

"well luna has a better taste than you" was the only thought in mind as you admired how the outfit shined on you and the ponytail which fitted well. turning into small white pearl earrings, you were finally ready. 

looking at the clock as it hitted, 7 pm. you exited the room as walked to go downstairs. meanwhile on the other side jungkook was waiting for you in the car which was situated just outside of the mansion. 

he was waiting calmly, taking a look at the door asking when you will come. and it came true when you walked out of the door tugged in a beautiful outfit which was simple as white but was looking elegant as golden. 

jungkook immediately turned his head to other side as you walked to the car, opening the door of back seat as you looked at jungkook then sat inside. jungkook turned his head to look at you as you smiled at him before turning to look out of the window. 

the car engine started as it drove to the road. with your elbow on your lap and your face tugged in your hand, you let out a breathe. its been just five minutes and the silence was already enough to bore you. 

throwing your back on the seat softly as you let out a deep sigh. closing your eyes to let them relax but maybe that was boring too. 

your shifting didn't went unnoticed by him as he turned to take a look of you. "are you okay? he asked as you hummed and looked at his side before saying, "i'm just bored and this silence..i hate it" you leaned your head on seat again. 

jungkook somehow understood it as take out his phone from his pocket. giving it to you. you looked at him confused, "listen to songs or maybe call san...but nothing else" he said turning to window again. "don't you have ear-pods?" you asked him as he checked his pocket once again but shook his head. "i forgot them at house..." 

you sighed. shaking your head lightly before going through contacts, calling san was the only thing you could do for now. and that's how this boring car trip ended. 

・・・・

you kissed san forehead as stood up from floor, "take care huh" you said making san smile and nod. you smiled back, ruffling his hairs and pulling him into your arms. 

jungkook who was talking to his parents didn't noticed the moments of you and san. "here are the ear podes for you" his father said as turned to you, taking some steps to you as you greeted him again. he handed you a box, "here is the gift for you" 

you looked at the box as took it after mumbling a thank you. "can i open it?" san asked excitedly making you nod and hand him the box. san opened the box while staying in your arms as the three of them looked at you. 

the box opened, revealing some essential things. or maybe a new model of phone and a pair of ear-podes. "oh thanks dad" his father smiled as patted your head before saying, "the sim is available too....just go with the rules of jungkook" he said making you look at jungkook. 

and his rule came into your mind, no call to anyone. 

what's the reason to get sim card then? 

"oh okay thanks dad" you said again as he smiled at you before taking san in his arms. "you both better enjoy, i heard there are many beautiful places there" "yeah we saw them too, so better enjoy there and take care of yourself" 

"yeah, and the resort is already booked there, someone will pick you p from the airport there and lead to resort, hope that will be helpful" his mother said as you finally bid goodbye with them. 

taking the entry inside after showing passport and stuff as they let you go inside. turning back to wave at san, you turned again and followed jungkook. looking at the flight board as jungkook just said, "why are you looking at this?" you looked at him confused. 

"we are gonna go by plane right?" you said as jungkook hummed. "follow me" 

you obeyed and followed the male from behind. going towards the place where planes were waiting, "so what now?" you asked as he just sighed and mentioned you to keep follow him but never in million years you knew that there would be this situation of you sitting inside a private jet which was this beautiful from inside. 

you look at jungkook shocked who just sighed at the expression but enjoyed it. "take a sit y/n, its gonna be long journey now" 

you heard it. 

you heard it as the long journey. 

but you forgot to heard the sirens of danger which wAS dangling in you heart.