Yandere Optimus x Adult Human Reader

Requested By AmandaSummers09
Hope you enjoy I Apologise beforehand if the story isn't to your liking

A/n: I'm Back and indeed Alive i Apologise for my profle being dead for a while. I Hope you all enjoy.

My Optimus's Human Form: Custom Cast

My Rachet's Human Form Custom Cast

Description: Y/n and Rachet is Aware of Optimus's Behaviour, Rachet Knowing because his known Optimus for awhile Y/n on the other hand knows because Optimus has made it clear that they are his and his alone, You didn't much care you liked him alot...

Description: Y/n and Rachet is Aware of Optimus's Behaviour, Rachet Knowing because his known Optimus for awhile Y/n on the other hand knows because Optimus has made it clear that they are his and his alone, You didn't much care you liked him alot but never had the Courage to say it untill Today.

~Your P.O.V~Shopping~
Me Optimus and Rachet was out Shopping since we needed more supplies for the base well for the humans anyway I told them thye didn't have to come Optimus leaped at the opportunity to spend more time with me rachet tagged along because he said the kids were being to loud, though it's good to just be able to spend time just the three of us it's very peaceful those moments are rare
"Y/n is that you" I turned around and my eyes widen "No it's not" I grabbed Optimus's Arm "Y/n love are you okay" I growled "no their my Ex" Optimus pulled me close and I heard him growled "oh come of Sweetcheeks dont be like that" I pulled a fake gag face and went up to him "Dont call me that we broke up Years ago Ex/P (ex-Partner)" they grabbed my rist hard hurting me "S-Stop your hurting me" next moment I knew a cold hand slapped me then I was pulled behind someone and I saw Optimus grab them by the throat "Don't you ever lay hand oh her she's Mine and I won't let anyone hurt her" my face turned red when I heard Rachet try to hide a laugh and whisper to me "Your Both Simps fpr each Other" I hit rachet on the shoulder "Screw You Optimus Let's go" I grabbed Optimus's Arm when my ex tried to get me back Optimus grabbed my face and kissed me roughly "I would back off if I was you young man" I kissed Optimus back "Now let's go you two watching ypu two kiss is disgusting" Optimus chuckled "That isn't what you think about your little human My Friend" I giggled "W-What I-Im Leaving W-Without you two" me and Optimus laughed loudly Optimus picking me up "okay love let's not bully Our Friend" I giggled, when we where put of sight of anyone that could see us Optimus and rachet went to their normal self me being on Optimus shoulder as we walked threw the Portal back to the base.

Words: 464

Comment down below if you want a part two also thanks to AmandaSummers09 for Requesting this and I hope this is yo your liking if theirs any mistakes don't hesitate to tell me but please do this is a Respectful manner no hate or anything hateful is about on my Books. Sorry If it's to short I'm happy to do a Part 2