(Proposal) Optimus Prime X Alien Princess Reader

~Your P.O.V~At Base~
Everyone was arguing again I hate when people argue it makes me upset "Guys come on calm down" I pushed the Groundbridge button and hid my secret location without anyone noticing well I hoped so.

~Her Secret Place~I walked threw the trees humming a song of my people, I sat down in a middle of the field when I heard a noise "Y/N" Scrap "Optimus please leave" Optimus looked at me and blushed "Whats got you so flustered Prime" "Y-Your Glowing...

~Her Secret Place~
I walked threw the trees humming a song of my people, I sat down in a middle of the field when I heard a noise "Y/N" Scrap "Optimus please leave" Optimus looked at me and blushed "Whats got you so flustered Prime" "Y-Your Glowing" I blushed "Thanks" we heard the Groundbridge open and the others walked I'm "Crap" I don't know if humans can breath here "Rachet the h..." Miko ran in and fell on the grass "Miko" she smiled "I can breath here" I was amazed "well that's something I'll have to write down" I looked up and saw my Little sisters run around "SISTER" They tackled me "Sweethearts leave y...." dad dragged us up and away from the Autobots "Who are you and how did you get here" "Relax dad their my friends" he continued to argue, mum noticed and slapped him "Johnson L/N you will calm down this instance do you know who he is" "Uhhh" I blushed I had a major crush on optimus "mumm" I puffed my cheeks when their we're gunshots "The village is under attack" Optimus pulled me behind him when someone tried to grab me, Optimus knocked him out and I giggled "Y/N stay behind me" my mum smiled.

~After the Battle~
I saw My 'Guard' ride up to optimus "Thank you for looking after the Princess sir Optimus" I had to dress in his big dress thing and wear a crown,

(Your outfit)

I walked over to them since I couldn't run over to them I mean I'm wearing my sister's shoes "Knight Adam that's wired" optimus looked

I walked over to them since I couldn't run over to them I mean I'm wearing my sister's shoes "Knight Adam that's wired" optimus looked.over to me and his face turned blue "By the Primes what are you wearing Y/N" I rolled my eyes "This is the outfit I'm gonna wear after my Marriage ceremony" Optimus's eyes widen and he pulled me to we're no one saw us "what do you Mean your getting married" I blushed rubbing my neck
"W-Well my history if the guy that likes me doesn't speak up I will have to marry another man and if I don't expect the means Confession I'll have to marry the man that was arranged for m...mhm" my eyes widen when Optimus kissed me "0///0" "I'm sorry but I can't lose you I love you with all my spark" I blushed madly and managed to get my confession out
"I-I-I L-Love Y-You To Optimus" I kissed him back when he held my head "I KNEW IT" I looked at Miko I blushed "looks like she's getting married to optimus" "WHAT" I looked at optimus "are you sure you want th..." Optimus kissed me again "Yes only if you want to" I started crying and kissed him.