(Sparked) Sunstrip X Worried Sparkmate Rachet

~Sunstrip's P.O.V~A Mouth Later~
It's been three earth weeks and I still haven't told Rachet about me being sparked I know I should and it's worse that were Sparkmates because he can feel I'm stressed but I couldn't find the will to do it well I will have to today because I have to go in for my scan "Sweetspark are you okay" I looked up when I felt my tears go down my face "I-I-I need to tell you something just please don't be mad" Rachet put his tool down and held my Hands "I would never be mad at you I l...." "I'm sparked with your Sparkling" he froze and I felt more Tears go down my Faceplate, Rachet whipped off the tears "Sun I would never be mad at you and I love both you and the sparkling" I smiled "when did you find out" "0_0" he got seriouser "Four weeks and three days to be Exact so a Mouth" his optics widen when he picked me up and put me on the birth "Eep" I pouted and he scanned me "Rachet hun I'm fine" "Why dip you tell me sooner" "I thought you would of hated me" Rachet cupped my face and kissed my dermas "I love you so much and I would never hate you and I want to help you take care of our sparkling" I smiled and kissed him back.

~At the End Date~Outside~
So I'm gonna have two spankings I'm nervous and Excited at the same time "Hey S..." a sharp pain hit me oh Greta it's happening "Whats wrong" "Whats wrong is that the sparklings are coming now" Lily helpt me into the base when Rachet saw us "The sparkling are coming" Rachet shot up and helpt us into the medical bay and I started Delia out baby but Snow had to Take over since Rachet would of been to nervous.

~After the Birth~
Rachet came in holding our twins "Look Sweetspark" I had a mask on helping me with something "Their gorgeous Rachet" snow took of the stuff and Rachet gave me my Femme "Hello Sweetspark it's me your Carrier" Sunwhip giggled when SunDrop Made a wired sound and laughed "-_- they differently are your sparkling" I laughed "we can always have another one" Raceht blushed
"*Laughs* I'm just joking love" Rachet kissed me "I love you to" I kissed back.