Rachet X Stressed Twin Shreya

~Shreya's P.O.V~At Night~
I was driving around with my Sister in the front seat and we were driving to KO to get something to eat since we had nothing at home, I looked at my sister "Don't blame me the shops are closed" she rolled her eyes "Lillie we have nothing in the fridge at home" "Fine" I smiled when I took our food and I parked my car "Here" I gave her burger to her "Thanks" we got out of the car and walked around for a bit while eating our burgers when a truck drove right past us then Turned into a Robot ":0" "Scrap" I looked at my sister "-_- you knew" "😓" "😑 your lucky your my Sister" "😅 I love you to" I looked up when the other Robots left "Their Autobots by the way sis" I rolled my eyes "OPTIMUS" he looked at us and he spotted me and frowned "What are you doing out I told you it was dangerous" "We had no food" "Its to dangerous" Lillie frowned and I grumbled "Excuse me I don't know who you are but you better not be making my Sister upset or you'll have to deal with me" "Whoa calm down sis his a good guy" she held my arm back "Optimus is Everything alright" "Get in" "-_- *Grumbles*" I got in and looked out of the window.

~Five Mouths Later~At Base~
"Shreya everything will be fine" I looked at her "EVERYTHING is not fine" I had papers scattered everywhere and MIKO was making playing her Music to loud "Rachet" Rachet looked at me "Yes Shreya" "Can you please Tell Miko to Turn Off her Music for a count of hours I'm trying to do my work and I need to focus please" he looked at Miko "Miko turn off your music Shreya is trying to Work" "Buzz kills" I slammed my fist into the table "Do not give me Attitude young lady" she poked her Tounge out and kept playing her Music, I growled walked down the stairs and Snatched her instrument from her "LISTEN I've had quite enough of your Attitude SOME of us have to pay Bills and Actually have a Living your a child So all I ask is peace and Quiet for a couple of hours with..." She tackled me to the ground "ENOUGH" I threw her instrument to my Sister and she caught it "ENOUGH I'M STRESSED as it is WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP" I stormed up the stairs angrily and everyone was shocked "Miss Rosemary are y....." "No I am not okay Optimus I'm trying to make a Living for both me and my Sister and our good for nothing Father as entered our lives and made it EVEN More worse if been working three jobs and haven't gotten ENOUGH sleep and to come here and deal with Miko's Crap isn't easy" my Sister hugged me "Can you please just let my Sister finish her work" I Rubbed my eyes and started feeling dizzy "Shreya are you okay" I he my head "J-Just give me a sec I feel dizzy" I went to stand up when I collapsed to the floor "Shreya" everything went black all I saw was Rachet's Holaform picking me up and running somewhere.