Optimus Prime X Pregnant Human Reader

Description: You are at the Autobot Base in Labour about to give birth

Contains: Labour

~Your P.O.V~4am~
I am in labour right now it's been about 7 Hours, my Water Broke Around 9pm "When is the baby Coming" June came up and checked when I felt a huge pain "That would be now she's dilated" June helpt me on the bed and positioned my legs "When I tell you to push push okay" Optimus's Holaform came running to me "Where were you" I didn't mean to sound angry "Sorry Love I was on..." "Push" I pushed "AHHHHHH" I squeezed Optimus's Hand "Stop" it continued on like that for about three Hours when I heard a Loud crying, my Daughter was born at that moment, "Congratulations" I felt the need to push again "Okay push" I gave birth to another Girl then my last was a boy "Triplets" I chuckled "F-Forgot to tell you I have triplets somewhere in my Family (if you don't just pretend) I T-Think on my Fathers side" I was exhausted "What do you want to name them" I smiled down at my babies and decided on a name for them "Orion M/N Pax for the boy and D/N Pax and Oprol Pax for the girls" Optimus kissed me "beautiful Names Love" I smiled an kissed him back "Do you you want to hold her" Optimus look down at his daughter her siblings were being taken care of "Okay" I gave D/N To Optimus and I could see tears forming in his eyes "Shes beautiful" I smiled when I saw June bringing Our Children back to us.

~Bonus~Oprol's P.O.V~ 6 Years Later~
"MAMA Orion won't give me my book back" I ran up to mama and she looked down at me and then at daddy "Optimus Hun can you tell Orion to come here" daddy walked off "Daddy Noooo" daddy put Orion down "What did you do now Son" I ran up to daddy "He stole my book daddy" daddy looked at Brother "Why did you steal your sisters Books Orion" "Sissy was hitting me with it" "No I wasn't" we turned around and saw Sissy Nibbling on my book I ran over to her "Give me my book" I cried "D/N PAX give your sister her book back and go sit in time our" she gave me my book "Sorry sissy" she ran off.

~Your P.O.V~Couple Minutes Later~
I was going to say goodnight to our kids when I saw them all cuddled up together "I told you they would make up" Options kissed me "Yea yea I love you to" Optimus Chuckled "I Love you to My Princess" I blushed giggled and attacked him with kisses before we head off to bed.

You have Three kids and One on the way.

I might make a story of this maybe anyway hope you had fun readying Byyyeeee 😘👌😎💖👌👌👌👌👌👌