(Silly Doctor) Rachet X in desigue Decepticon Femme Reader

~Your P.O.V~At An Abandoned Energon Mine~
I was sent by Lord Megatron to trap Rachet even though I didn't want to Yea I'm a Decepticon but not by choice well not completely look the reason I joined is because Megatron knows the location of my Lost Brother and I can't afford to give up that information even if it kills me to turn against my best friends "Optiums I highly doubt anyone is here" I Hid behind a rock frag Optiums is here this wasn't plan "Who's their" a Femme Pointed her Cannons at me frag frag frag I don't want Optiums to see me "Come out Decepticon" I Bolted to the cave and damit Rachet knowing what I look like "Y-Y/N" Optiums and Rachet ran after me the rocks blocking the cave before arcee chould follow us "Optiums just leave me alone" I slid down a rock when I went to fall Rachet caught me "Damit stop being nice to me" I don't know why they are so nice to me I'm a Decepticon "Y/N are you okay" Optiums and Rachet knew I wasn't really a Decepticon but they didn't know the reason "Why are you still doing this" "Rachet..." "Your mission was over Three weeks ago so Wh..." I cried "MEG3KNOES WHERE MY SISTER IS" their optics widen when Optiums smiled "See I knew she wouldn't change" "Wait" I was confused "Well we have information on your sister come back to base" I thought for a moment "Okay but you'll have to perte3tp capture me so it seems like I'm still on their side because I left vaild information on the war ship and I'll have to go back for it" Rachet grumbled "It's to dangerous" I smiled "Aww is the Medic Worried about me" I walked in front of them when Rachet grabbed my servo "Did Megatron do this to you" i looked at the Scars "Nah but I'm fine" I Shook him off and walked off.

~At Base~
"Rachet your back... Holy cow Decepticon" "-_- it's good to see you to Bulkie" he looked confused he didn't hate me at least I hoped "Relax Bulkhead she just came back from a mission" Arcee looked shock "Wait she's a Autobot" I nodded and she looked at me guilty "Sorry about those cuts" I shrugged "Megatron did worse" Optiums looked at me with a mixed look of worry and Anger Yea me and Optiums knew each other since we where Sparklings so his overprotective of me like a sister "Yn here" I looked at the information and smiled brightly "Thank Primus she's alive" Wheeljack hugged me when he saw me "It's good to see you kid so how about you and me go pla..." "Sorry jacky but I have to go back to the warship" "WHAT" bulkhead got all over Protective "No you can't go it's to dangerous" "Aww your acting like my Rachet" Rachet looked at me blushing and I smirked chuckling "Anyway I have to go ill be back in a giffy" "What if you get hurt" I shrugged "Don't know" Rachet grumbled and went to chance after me but I left already.

~After the fight on the warship~
"Rachet Rachet Rachet Ground Bridge NOW" "Okay okay" 8 was bleeding Energon but I managed to get their energon and quiet a ALOT and that pissed off Megatron, I jumped threw the ground bridge and heard Megatron yell.

~At Base~
I feel and hit the floor energon cubed going everywhere "YN" Rachet ran Iver "I'm fine I'm Fine" Rachet Helpt me up "Hey look that's Alot of energon" Rachet started patching me up as Optiums walked over to me concerned "A..." "Got it" Rachet growled "I'm fine Rachet" Primus I live this Mech yes I have fallen for him hard "You have to be more careful" "Relax I have my Medic to patch me up" "Yours" he looked at me when I gently but quietly grabbed his face and kissed him, he didn't pull back but what surprised me he held my face and kissed ME back "I I Love you Yn" I chuckled "I Love you to my silly Doctor".