Predaking X Sparked Mate Sparkmate Predacon Reader

~Your P.O.V~On the Nemesis 7 Earth Months Sparked ~
I just came back from a Mission and guess what I just found out I'm Sparked with my Sparkmate's of course
"Y/N" I saw Predaking walk out when he sniffed the air "You smell different" "*Giggles* Meet me outside and ill tell you" i walked past him trying to hide my Sparked stomach "Megatron" "Your Back" I transformed my now exposed Sparked belly showing Obviously Persentable "Wait your Sparked" I purred in happiness "Wow You and the kind got it on" "- _- Yea I'm surprised" (You have a reallt good connection with Megatron and his Sparkmate yous are very close) "- _- what's that mean" I chuckled "I'm just surprised he hasn't put a sparkling in you" "0////0 Y/N" "<3 you both" I chuckled at a blushing Megatron"
"Predaking~" I walked outside to see a Very impaitent Predaking "Y/N I been waiting for hours" ":3 trust me Sweetspark it will be worth it now close your optics and only open them when I tell you to okay" "Okay" he closed hi optics and I transformed showing my very Sparked stomach "Open" he opened his optics "Notice anything different" I patted my stomach and he was confu3for a sec then sniffed the air then realised what I was saying and he smiled even brighter knowing his going to have a family "Your Sparked" Predaking kissed me "Yes isn't it obvious" Predaking held my stomach "do you know how many" "They say I'm carrying Four but they spotted something else so they said I could have a multiple birth meaning I could have Five their not sure since they don't understand Predacon biology yet" I looked down and saw him in his beast form rubbing his Face up against my stomach gently when he felt the Sparklings kick he shot up transforming "Yep their very active and this one here kicks Alot isn't that Sweetspark *cooeing*" Predaking picked me up when I yanwed "You need rest oka...." I snuggled up to him smiling And weakly said "I love you" "I love you to my Queen" he kissed me and I kissed him back and he carried me to our room and gently placed me on the bed area and I transformed since it was more comfortable and Predaking got behind transformed and wrapped his tail around my stomach & we feel asleep in each others arms.