Guardian Optimus Prime X Agent Harper Royal Fowler

~Harper's P.O.V~At Base in the office~
"Harper you know you'll have to tell them and you'll have to tell Prime" I signed "Yea I know" I walked out frowning when Miko walked sup to me "Are you alright Harper" Optimus looked up almost immediately Damit optimus "Is everything alright Harper" "I'm alright but I'm leaving" "Everyone's eyes / Optics widen even Ratchets yea we are close to "Where are you going" "I'm going on a New mission I'm going to be gone for a while we can't be sure when ill be back probably a couple of mouths maybe a Year at the most" "A YEAR" "you can't go you won't be safe optimus tell her" I signed and saw he was just about to tell me his argument "Optimus I appreciate the thought and I appreciate it guys but I'm getting paid well and their orders and it's very important" Agent Fowler stomped in and looked at me "Yea a Mission that very much could cost your life why are they sending you when they have perfectly good agents" "Dad you know very well why and you know you can't argue with this in a trained undercover agents that will be able to sneak into the base and Turn the Favour on the team if I get this right I'll be back soon" I hugged my dad and hugged the kids "I'll be back in a couple of mouths or a Year do not get in contact with me it will blow my cover and I will be shot in sight so I don't recommend you do that oh and optimus" I motioned him to come closer and he did, inside shim on the cheek "wish me good luck" optimus blushed debut frowned he understood my situation "Goodbye everyone" "Harper" I turned when Rachet gave me something I looked in and kissed his cheek it was my weapons I lost "Thank you" Rachet smiled and I walked threw the Groundbridge to my directed location.

Don't worry I'm going to make another part an dim going to make a book about this so go read that to if you want and sorry I haven't been updating anyway hope you enjoyed bye everyone have a Greta day bros