(She's Alive) Optimus Prime X FemmeReader

~Your P.O.V~At Her Humans House~
"Y/N" i looked in the direction the Noise was coming from when Lily Came out her hair was all wet and messy "Lily your hair" "oh no where's the brash" "In the front seat" "Thanks" I smiled and Lily got the brash out and brushed her hair, I transformed "Lily your hair is still soaking wet" I grabbed a towl and Dried her hair
"Honestly you need to dry your hair you'll get sick" Lily Rolled her eyes and Smiled "How do you know so much about Humans Anyway" I smiled transformed and she got in, I drove out of the barrage "I learnt Something things from Earth but most of my medical skills came from an Old friend back on Cybertron before the war" "Interesting" I was Driving when I heard the sound of Either Autobots or Decepticons, I drove behind a Rock and Lily got out "MEGATRON" by the Allspark his Alive" "Who's Alive" "Well look who it's is Optiums prime and his little Younglings" "M-M-My O-O-Optiums"
I felt Energon tears go down my Optics, My Optics Widen when I felt a Gun to my helm "I wouldn't Optiums you wouldn't want your Femme getting killed again do you" "What" Lily hid behind a bigger rock, I put my hands up and walked out, Optiums's Optics widen "Y-Y/N" I Growled "Megatron" His Optics Soften, I Growled, Starscream Pushed me making me Fall "LEAVE HER ALONE" I Screamed in pain as Starscream Shot me in the Side, I fell to the Ground "Y/N NO" Optiums Slashed the Cons when Starscream Ran away, Megatron and the others went threw their Groundbridge when I realised Lily "L-Lily" Lily came out and Ran up to me "Y/N is she going to be alright Optiums" Optiums picked me up "S-She.... Hopefully" I smiled up at Optiums "O-O-Optiums I N-Never got to say this" Optiums walked into the ground Bridge when I forced him to look at me "Your going to live Sweetspark" "I-I L-L-Love you" I felt my Optics Drop Slowly "NO" Optiums ran threw "Rachet Y/N'S Injured" Rachets optics Widen "Here" Optiums out me on the Table" "Rachet will fix you don't worry" Optiums kissed me "I Love you Y/N" I smiled closing my Eyes and Darkness Consumed me.

~Mouths Later~Waking Up~
I Groaned and Opened my eyes
"O-O-Optiums" Lily looked at me "OPTIUMS RACHET SHE'S AWAKE" I Smirked when Lily kissed my cheek "I'm alright Lily" she moved and I sat up gripping my Stomach in pain, I went to stand when Optiums ran in Catching me "Y/N Your Alive" Optiums hugged me "Easy Optiums she's still healing J...." "Mhmmm" Optiums Kissed me, I smirked and put my arms around his neck and kissed him back, I heard Rachet leave with the others, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he Smirked Carrying me to his Room placing me on the Berth "I Love you so Much Y/N" I giggled "I Love you to Optiums I missed you so Much" Optiums took in my Scent "Not as much as I did" Optiums kissed me again before I could Argue" I smirked into the Kiss and the rest of the Night was great.