(Autobots) Megatron X Sparked NightShard Part 2

~NightShard's P.O.V~Outside~
I was at one of the mines when someone yelled "AUTOBOTS" "-_- I swear not this again how are they even tracking me" Optimus has this attraction towards me but I left the Autobots when he cheated, my feelings for him vanished and that's why I became a Deceptacon but he won't expect that well he'll have to when he sees my sparked belly "Hello Autobots" optimus looked at me and smiled, I rolled my optics "Can we please not fight today" "N..." "I'm sparked I don't want to indanger mine and Megatron's Sparkling" his optics widen, I laughed "Your surprised Prime why you should of seen this coming when you betrayed me" I growled reaching to contact Megatron when Optimus grabbed me "Please I didn't mean to h..." I saw Megatron fly down "MEGATRON HELP" Megatron looked at me and optimus and his optics widen. Megatron hit optimus catching me, I smiled and hugged him "Leave Her out of this Optimus" I was set down, my optics widen when I helpt a huge shot of pain, oh scrap the baby is coming "Megatron the Sparkling is coming" Megatron looked at me "Megatron picked me up running off with me.

~After the Birth~
I gave birth, we had a Two Lively Femmes "Sweetspark" I smiled when Megatron walked in "Do you want to hold one of them" I gave him SilverShard & held C/N and smiled.
(Cybertronian Name)

"Whats their names" I kissed D/N "SilverShard is her name and I was thinking C/N for this little one" she giggled and Megatron kissed my helm "I Love you three" I smiled closet my optics as knockout took my Sparkling, I soon feel into recharge.