Optiums Prime X Badly Injured Human Female Reader

~Your P.O.V~Trapped in a Cave~
"Rachet Answer for God's Sake" I Held my Injured Side "WHERE A..." "Y/N'S Been Shot by a Decepticon and is Badly Injured" "What" I Screamed when a sudden Shot of pain went out threw my Body, I felt my eyes Start to close "No No stay with us" I heard a Ground Bridge Open and Slashing and then the Rock that was keeping us safe from the Decepticons was picked up and Thrown away by my guardian Optiums Prime "WHERE is Y/N" "O-Oh H-Hey O-Optiums" I whimpered in pain when he frowned and walked over to me and gently but went as fast as he could he picked me up walking into the grout bridge "By the Allspark"
Optiums Gave me to Miss Derby "We need to get her to the Doctors Asap" Rachet transformed and the last thing I remember was getting into the Back of Rachet.

~Mouths Later~Wearing a Cast leg~
I was walking around base and the kids were drawing on my Leg Cast
"*Chuckles* I'm glad I'm not the only one benefiting from this Cast" i smiled and rubbed their heads "Noooo" I laughed, I looked up when I heard Optiums Grunt in disapproval "What's wrong Optiums" "You Shouldn't be benefiting drom that cast you shouldn't have it in the first Place" I signed and Gave the Kids art stuff, I stood up grabbing my Things and went over to Optiums "Optiums It will Heal it just takes time and you Will have to get use to me getting hurt if I'm going to be involved in this War"
Optiums picked me up walking into the Hall "Maybe you and the kids shouldn't" I rolled my eyes "Honestly you aren't going to get me Away from you" Optiums Looked at me, I blushed "Your so Adorable come here" Optiums came closer and I kissed him "Your not getting rid of em I love you and I'm not going to go anywhere of I die Keeping you alive then that's what it will be it will be worth it because I love you" Optiums Smiled and frowned at the same time "I Love you to and you aren't going to die while I'm here" I chuckled "Your So Handsome Optiums~" Optiums Kissed my head "And your the love of my life" I blushed Harder smiling.