(Drone Problems) Soundsteel X Megatron (Part 2 Not romantic)

Description: Soundsteel has been with the Autobots for a while now she's got to know the other Autobots but the problem she's having is someone keeps Stealing and Breaking her drones and she's been under a lot of stress with them

Warning: Yelling, Swearing

~Soundsteel's P.O.V~At Base~
I was searching for my drones but I couldn't find them "Whoa whoa girly calm down" I looked up and saw Wheeljack and smiled "Hey Jackey" "Whats the matter" I frowned rubbing my faceplate "It seems like my drones have done missing" Wheeljack nodded "I think I saw Miko with your drones" I froze and realised that's how my drones have been getting broken because theirs a manual remote that I made just in case the humans might of needed extra protection they could manually use it to protect themselves if Miko ran threw the Groundbridge again "FOR PRIMUS SAKE" Wheeljack ran after me "MIKO" I stomped to the main hanger very Pissed off "Steel calm down" I growled "I told you not to okay with my drones you could get hurt" Miko rolled her eyes and that's when I snapped "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR MIKO DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO FIX THESE" she looked at me shocked so did everyone else but I didn't care at the moment I was sick and tired of the kids using my drones as Toys "Gezz Steel Calm down will you" I clenched my servo when Wheeljack held my servo "Easy breath calm down" I frowned "J...Just don't TOUCH my drones Miko and give me the remote" Jack took the remote "I'm sorry Steel" I smiled a bit at Jack "Why are you apologizing Miko needs to learn their are consequences for one's Action if Done wrong" I don't want to remember what happened on Cybertron with my drones going wrong "....I'm going for a drive" I transformered and drove for awhile.

~Couple of hours Later~
I woke up to a car engine roaring and onlined my optics I must've feel asleep, I got up and looked over and saw Megatron scrap scrap "Soundsteel I know your here" I jumped on the rock "What do you want Megatron" he looked at me and smiled "I heard you crying" his such a weirdo "Your wired Megatron" he chuckled "what do you want" he walked up to me "Soundwave is worried about you" I grumbled "im with he Autobots Megatron" he signed "He keeps nagging me about wanting to make sure his sister is okay + I worry to" yes it's true his my brother "Well tell him I'm okay" "He wants to see you" I looked at Megatron "I'm not dumb Megatron" he looked at me confused "Seriously if I go with you how do i know I won't be trapped again" "That was Starscreams doing" I thought for a moment" "I'll come on one condition" "what" "you tell me what your really doing at that harvest camp" his optics widen "so you were there" I chuckled "Yep I'm a information bot Megatron you should know this" he rolled his optics" "fine but you can't tell the Autobots and don't laugh" I groaned "Finnnnneee" he chuckled and opened a Groundbridge when the Autobots appeared Megatron grabbed me "😑" "Don't move" I knew what he was doing I know his tricks "Don't move or I'll shot her" he shot my Ped "You mother ******" I whinched in pain a bit as Megatron went threw the Groundbridge.

~On the Nemesis~
I had a go at him for shooting me "Knockout" knockout came and I smiled and hugged him well more like fell on him "Hey Soundsteel what's up" "My ped he shot me" ":<" "you can handle it" "motherfrager" knockout chuckled and Took me to medbay.

If your confused Soundsteel isn't really on any sides but she's with the Autobots because of what she saw on Cybertron at the time of the wall I'll probably make a story about her.