(Useless Relic) Sparkmate Optiums Prime X Neko Eden Prime

~Eden's P.O.V~Dropping the kids Off~
I was doing work when I heard the kids arguing again "Miko put that down" I looked over and saw Miko with a Autobot Relic "Miko that isn't safe" I went to grab it off her when she accidentally pushed the on button and it shot me "Eden" I Slammed into the wall "Eden are you okay" I rubbed my helm and felt cat ears "😐 I have cat ears" I looked up and saw Optiums blushing madly "Omg shes a Neko" "😒 Miko this isn't the time to be laughing" ":3 or so cute though" - ///- I stood up gave myself a moment "Wait where did we get that" "It's an Invention one of my friends Created before the fall of Cybertron" Rachet looked at me "Before I was Eden My friend called m1e to her lab and showed me a bunch of useless Relics" I shrugged "So how do you turn back" "It should wear off in a couple of days how I know is that she accidentally tested on Megatron" Miko laughed "it was quite funny" I smiled remembering his reaction.

~On the battles field~
I caught bulkhead before he fell off a cliff and pulled him up "Uhh Eden" I looked up at Nightshard and she laughed "Oh Primus it happened to you to" I smiled a bit "Bulkhead iv got her go aid Rachet" bulkhead nodded and ran off "this is hilarious" I rolled my optics "If you like I could do it to you" "😐 no I surrenda" we may be enemies but we still talk we aren't like our Sparkmates "So..." we both started laughing "What's going on over their" I stopped and looked up "E-Eden" "Megatron" he looked at my ears and smirked "How does it feel now that its happened to you" i rolled my optics, I put my servo on my hip "Atleast my Mech thinks my cute~" Optiums must of heard me because he looked at me blushing ":3 I can make Shard here a kitty to" I zapped her ">:< that the hell Eden" I smirked when cat ears appeared on her "Okay that's enough you to" (Eden isn't a normal Prime) Optiums picked me up and Ran threw the ground bridge "Uhhh is Eden injured" Optiums scoffed "My Prime's just flustered" Optiums walked down the Halls with me still in his arms "Relax Kitty~" I kissed his faceplate "-///- you need to ware this off" ":P stay with me love~" I kissed Optiums and he rolled his optics.